ForumsPopular MediaHistory of terror-The nothighness

4 8684
neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

This story is created by me, if you want to share, share it only with the condition of naming the author of this writing (me).

The nothingness
One spring day , on October 30 , Alexander 15, came from school, tired and very sleepy , because the previous night he had not slept much for not saying anything , he liked staying up long hours of the night, thinking , lying on his bed about life itself . He was a lonely guy , looking for something more , not content with his life , yet this had it all , a nice house , money to live , good friends and above all, a family that cared for him, but this the did not seem a big deal , all I wanted was to experience another kind of existence , something totally different , he thinks the life of a human being is very boring to your expectations, grow, reproduce and finally the sad end , death , to which he had a great fear , regardless of your religion or ideology , you know that death is the end of everything , what you've had and loved will soon be over, and there is no way to stop sooner or later all we leave this world a better one perhaps , who knows, he did not want to wait to die to find out, so this puzzle is not allowed to sleep at night.
But all this is about to change when Alexander found what I wanted, another existence ...
Alexander lie in bed thinking again if there is another life beyond this , and with all this in your head, so this closes his eyes and does sleep, but , what is a dream ? when our body goes into a state of rest , our brain creates images to distract consciousness, they tend to be so real that we do not notice the difference , in this case , Alexander, knew very well that he was asleep and his conscience was active the feeling I had was rare , I could not hear, see or even feel his body , as if it were only mind , and could only think, and feel feelings of joy, love , sadness etc . Our young friend did not know what was about to live , or rather if you already knew that was what he wanted, and thought his brain this genre so craved her desire alone a place where he could think without worrying of his life or his death , was a dream come true , first thought about it , then got bored and thought about his life , then got bored of that too and thought that there is life after because other living things eat other living alive, then it is a human , if anything he was another being in another time , and so kept thinking then realized that I thought all I had to think about, so I thought about what was going on, " because I I'm in this kind of space than nothing, if you can call it that, because I 'm in it , it's nothing , or do I already part of nothing , does nothing I am now ? anything because even if I am I can think and exist? would I be dead, dead because ami did this happen ? " then I cry at nothing "I want to wake up! " there was no answer , he realized he was alone, in the midst of endless nothing , then the situation was afraid I was living , incredibly he remembered that he slept in his bed and fell asleep , even the moment when she closed her eyes and woke up, if I may say so, into nothingness.
Do not know how long last opened because there is nothing at the time, so that was guided by the issues or questions I had thought , and thought altogether 556 different topics , although some were longer than others, then thought to think how many issues had thought was another issue and think this also , so that the counting system designed for subjects to know the time was useless , so it was left again, into nothingness.
After thinking and thinking , thought more and more, as this was all he had, until he thought if he can not see anything , even his own physical body , " the only difference for me is nothing to think, then thinking is what keeps me out of nowhere , then I'll think forever " thought and thought , but after thinking it over, thinking ever lead to anything, but still I remain aware and active, because he did not think anything was because they 're nothing, then thought " what if I was not the only one here ? maybe there are others that came to nothing like me, or perhaps nowhere is the dwelling place of my mind for sleep and I am unaware of it , but because I'm here ? " Alexander even forget everything he knew but kept thinking and thinking , until thought and thought, did not remember his name or his family or friends , or to his past life , it seems as if nothing had assimilated as their place of birth and not remember another place but nowhere , perhaps because there is nothing to remember something about that, and because our mind from thinking need to forget something , this individual gradually becomes nameless nothing , increasingly less and slower thinking , now just think greetings like "hello" or "goodbye" how little you remember from your old life , after thinking his last thoughts , it can not think of much else , and eventually it becomes part of nowhere.
The meaning nothing is heard , the sound seems to be a set of words that mean something , do not understand nothing , nothing but the sound of nothing nothing is heard and understood , and nothing thinks, and thinks, sound is known and recognized with effort, "a" that was " lex " more understanding "an" that is " dro" , " Alexander " " that is I am nothing , my name Alexander " on Alexander heard nothing , " but as with anything you hear something , there is something, everything is nothing " " that this is ceasing to be anything and will be something , but can not be , anything something that falls into nothing over time transformed into nothing , " but this kept thinking about how he could be a sound into nothingness, into nothingness is followed by listening and getting stronger almost stunned , " but how this is possible ? there is no place for sound waves in nothing everything is nothing " whatever it was , the sound was followed closer in sound to play for like" Alexander , you're alive " , suddenly everything one began to have color and shape, Alexander , one began to distinguish between light and darkness , felt his hands and legs , felt like a force pushing on , felt like a kind of thing rosaba your body , and how it went in and came out of him , was the air suddenly felt in a fixed plane , and not nothing.
It turns out that Alexander had died of cardiac arrest at the time that he closed his eyes , when his family noticed he was not breathing , his body was taken to the hospital as soon as possible , the doctors could not do anything , he was dead before arrive, only gave him a room in order to leave the lifeless body of the young boy, but just as the mother, the bedside of her dead son, broke into tears , this one began to lift a finger only one millimeter , and I notice his mother , and said " Alexander , you're alive " when the body one began to move, and opened his eyes , his mouth came two simple letters soon to be forgotten by the whisper that the same "nothing" .
Alexander remembered nothing of what had happened , technically diagnosis doctors give the heart as he stood over two hours , and suddenly , a force incomprehensible Alexander hiso back of the afterlife , but Alexander never recalled his stay in nothing, or as comenso back , all I think about now is that life has given him a second chance and will get the most up back where it came out of nowhere .

Clarification, I used the google translator to be able to show my story, if you want to see the story in its original language (Spanish), give click this link: http://creacionesdeterror.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/la-nada.html:

• 4 Replies
neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

this link for read origina language
[url=http://creacionesdeterror.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/la-nada.html]

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The story is pretty great, actually. I just want to point something very important.

Try to use proper capitalisation and umm, what was the word, punctuation. If you separate the story into several paragraphs, that'd be awesome as well. Some people don't like to read stories that aren't in such a manner, and I do think that organising the story will help with aesthetics :P

Oh, and this thread probably belongs in the Arts, Music, & Writing section. You should ask a mod to get it moved, otherwise some users are going to get angry soon, haha.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's an interesting story for sure! One thing I'm curious about is why you put a space between each comma and the word preceding it... I honestly think the story would be easier to read if the punctuation were spaced properly!

I also have to inquire about one line in the story that was particularly confusing...

even the moment when she closed her eyes and woke up

Who is the "she" in question? Contextually, this is confusing because the rest of the sentence talks about Alex, using male pronouns. Is there a she that we should know about here, or is it just a typo that I've since overthought?

As for where the thread belongs, I'll find a blue-text warrior to move it for you!
neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

Hi, thanks for commenting, remember that I do not write much English, or at least I have not the knowledge necessary to make a story so big and so complex, so need an intermediated with you, the google translator. What I did was grab the original story and put it all in the google translator. Before the climb to the forum, try searching some errors, such as the name of alexander (which in Spanish is "Alejandro" and other things). Sorry if I have not understood a few words. At this time in my life I'm trying to learn more English, so the translator can depend.
@Skeleton_Pilot:
thanks for giving notice had not noticed (I went very fast indeed the story and not have time to edit it).
"until such time that he closed his eyes and woke,"
As for your question, there is no "she".
It is a pity that there is no button "edit comment" would be helpful to correct a mistake when.
Thanks and regards

Showing 1-4 of 4