ForumsForum Games[Necro] Kickstarter for a survival game with THE KONGS?!

13 5111
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yes, it's true. The KONGREGATE community is going to be fighting alongside us. Why? Because potato. Because the Bubbleboxian Imperial Armed Forces are attacking both of us. Because we should interact with the Kongs more. Here's your character sheet, which you will need because this is a sort of RPG. Sort of. But it has elements of something else, something better, too.
So.

Apparel: (clothing)
Appearance: (what you look like)
Skills: (abilities you have. Y'know, like driving)
Gifts: (special powers, from epic ninja skills to BEING A HORSE)
Drawbacks: (y'know, weaknesses. Use these to offset OP-ness.)
Inventory: (you know what I mean. What do you have on ya?)

Notice the lack of anything like name or gender. This is because you are you. That's it. Bleh, I fear I've taken on too epic a task. Anyway, the game will look like this:

----------THE GAME---------
Environment: rolling hills and forests on AG side, red desert and huge cityscapes on Kong side. Yellow, eerie swamp and drab concrete past the Bubbleboxian border. Sea to the south.
Weather: London-style sunshine, baby! That means clouds.
-----Invaders-----
100 Bubbleboxian no0bs
2 Bubbleboxian no0b commanders
-----Defenders------
Nerdsoft - 500,000,000/500,000,000
Weapons: GOD POWERS
Items: GODLINESS
Nerdsoft's pet octopus - 10,000,000/10,000,000
Weapons: Godly ink
Items: IIIIINK
-----Factions-----
Armorian-Kongregater Coalition - HQ 1: Castle McNeely [10,000/10,000] HQ 2: The Z-tower [10,000/10,000]
Bubbleboxian Empire - HQ: The Doom Bubble [25,000/25,000]
I probably won't play this, but be warned - I may appear in-game to do stuff.

This is of course a first edition, and the game may be subject to change. The final edition will be published at the same time on Kong and AG. Feel free to sign up now.

IMPORTANT: if you see a mess-up, assume Kong to be the accurate post because I can edit it on there. Oh, and inform me. If you play on both accounts, keep them separate. As in, don't help your player directly.

Confuzzled? Ask away.

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13