ForumsGamesPockie Saint(removed?) and games321?

7 13202
StrawhatRuffy
StrawhatRuffy
3 posts
Nomad

Hey all i started pockie Saint earlier today,now i wonder,is it removed?
Also ive played pockie ninja made by games321,same creators to Pockie Saint,i did dislike it alot even though i loved bleach and naruto,i made 3 chars on different servers,came back and tried it again and i had 3 characters between lvl 60 and 75.
Now back to pockie Saint.

I got suprised how different pockie Saint and ninja was, even though Saint is pretty much idle and only click and all the auto features. I tried to head over the page to submit a post if you can turn of the auto cast skill? i turned off auto play and that but didint get it to work,i got shocked it was games321 forum i landed in and searched around a Little.
What i found out was it seems their customer support is really awful,and since i encountered some problems on pockie ninja and used customer support aroudn 15-20 times in total and wasent pleased with the customer support,then i go back here and its gone.

Do anyone else of you got clues about if the game is removed,or any personal experience with games321?

Oh and one last thing,i wasent allowed to post at their forum im not sure why.

• 7 Replies
StrawhatRuffy
StrawhatRuffy
3 posts
Nomad

Edit: Game now works,yet, i would like to hear any other experience from players with games321,tnx.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

well...i'm not going to say much more than this: you won't hear me saying anything good about any game that is almost entirely automatic.

auto quest, auto play (seriously, it fights FOR you too?!), thats not interaction, thats not gameplay, its nothing at all. >.> the fact that theres a $ shop too only ticks me off more.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

edit: anyone want a game that does 100% of the gameplay automatically vs this...75%+ one? try progress quest http://progressquest.com/

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

didn't mean that as a ad btw >.> and pardon my triple posting...no edit button as you all know.

StrawhatRuffy
StrawhatRuffy
3 posts
Nomad

yeah i got bored and quit of the game allrdy,i was positive first yet the auto functions,but it is really no fun,spend Money on somone that dosent require any skill,its really auto.
i dont mean that spending Money on more skill required games,its much about the game and how it is,but i dont like this one.

LightFox13
LightFox13
1 posts
Jester

Still need to add server to the game Pockie Saints

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

@lightfox13: not even sure what your referring to by necroing this thread o.O

Showing 1-7 of 7