Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

YouTube comments and Google+

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 6:22am

nyscoutsanimeplace

nyscoutsanimeplace

34 posts

don't even start man. the new comment system sucks and it is just stupid. btw I reported some body

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 8:20am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,318 posts

btw I reported some body

Who?

Well, now youtube uses links now. That's about it.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 9:06am

mightybob

mightybob

369 posts

It does suck, why did they have to change it? It feels sloppy and worse then it was before when making comments.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 9:34am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

I hate the top comments tab. I wish it would just be the old top comments tab where the comments that got likes would be at the top not random spam people post -.-

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 2:33pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

I hate the top comments tab. I wish it would just be the old top comments tab where the comments that got likes would be at the top not random spam people post -.-

Since I started this thread, they have changed how it works it seems. Of course, it's not any better than before. Now it's always my comments first (which is a stupid idea) and then a tonne of seemingly random 'top' comments. At least the top comments used to be the comments that got the most up-votes. Now it's some weird system of most recent but also popular. I've seen the 'top' comment be a newish single post with 2 up-votes, while waaaaay down the list is an older comment with twenty or more up-votes.

Also, just because YouTube:
Anyone notice how YT finally center-aligned the video and comment feed? Now there's not a giant no-mans land of whiteness off to the side. But then they fluffed it all up by moving the playlist box underneath the video at the bottom-right.
I swear, they are required to do one decent thing while doing at least one stoopid thing.

Reply to YouTube comments and Google+

You must be logged in to post a reply!