Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Gemcraft labyrinth game fail !!! cannot see saved game with online

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 9:32am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

i cannot seen my levels and saved game please help me...

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 9:44am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

i cannnot see my saved game on gemcraft labyrinth, i have click on play gemcraft 0 button and opened other game in another page and i closed this after play some time. i turned back my first game and when i open game i cannot see any saved data!!! admin pls help me... thanks for interest.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 11:08am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,055 posts

Im not an admin, but i can try to answer it too, because we see this lil issue sometimes.

To your problem: Sometimes AGs online save system is a lil bit glitchy, so try again later (if i remember correctly GC Laby uses AGs online save system).

Also make sure youre logged in when playing (you see this on the top left corner at GC Laby, if your nick/armatar (armatar=AG name for avatar) is not shown you are not logged in properly, sometimes you must log in on the Online-save system too, even if youre logged in AG. If your nick/armatar is not shown click on the lil window in the top left corner and a new login window will open, type in your nick/pw there and the game try to connect you to the Online save system, if that works youll see your nick/armatar there then).

Also make sure you dont play in any kind of incognito/privacy mode, progress made there wont be saved (online or local).

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 11:44am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

thanks for reply,
but im sure for login, i have logged in but i cannot see my saved game.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 12:57pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,055 posts

Other things you can try is to test with another browser, also worth a try: clear your browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use).
Besides that: try again later, if its still persists for a while (lets say some hours to a day) you can try to contact an admin (eighter by a comment on his page or via eMail).

I would contact Ferret (thats a link, click on it and it will lead you diecrectly to his page).
If you will try it by eMail --> Ferret@ArmorGames.com

Equal which way you choose: Give him a good description of your problem.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 1:27pm

boppins

boppins

580 posts

Administrator

I logged in as you and can see you have a saved game at slot 0 with level 8. Are you not able to see this game? Try logging out and back on, and if you still can't see it, please post a screenshot.

gemcraft 0 is another game which does not have online saves, and would not affect gemcraft labyrinth in any way.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 2:57am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 3:04am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 3:06am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 4:11am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

i logged out and login again, i have try change browser, i have try login on another computer, i have tried more changes many times, but not any changes, im not on level8 my level is more than 610 please recover my profile and saved game.

Reply to [Answered] Gemcraft labyrinth game fail !!! cannot see saved game with online

You must be logged in to post a reply!