Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Gemcraft labyrinth game fail !!! cannot see saved game with online

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 5:19am

DjCeheNNeTR

DjCeheNNeTR

9 posts

note : you are say slot 0. i can see only slot1 slot2 slot3. please look photos you will see. thanks for your interest

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 12:42pm

boppins

boppins

580 posts

Administrator

I now see two saved games -- slot1 and slot2, level 8 and 17 respectively. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to restore lost saved games.

If you login and you don't see any saved games, your network may be having issues connecting to our services -- services.armorgames.com. Are you able to go to: https://services.armorgames.com/services/rest/v1/ ?

It should say "Welcome, you have found the RESTful version of our AGI."

If you don't get anything like that, your network isn't connecting to our services and you wont be able to save/load games.

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 6:59pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,710 posts

Administrator

@DjCeheNNeTR Looping you in so you see this response.

Posted Jul 15, '14 at 4:13am

erdal51

erdal51

5 posts

i cant see mine!!!
i thought online was safer ;(
i wanted to save on my computer but it said you cant if you buy something and i did
i was over level 240 and have been playing for weeks every night and now suddenly i cant see my save!!!
help!!! ive tried everything

Posted Jul 15, '14 at 9:36am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,055 posts

@erdal51 sometimes AGs online-save-system acts a lil bti weird, but mostly not for long, so try again later (*important: dont start another game in the same slot, this weill surely delete your old one if its still there*)
Did you try by refreshing the page (maybe sometimes)?
Tried another browser?
Cleaning your browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use)?

i wanted to save on my computer but it said you cant if you buy something and i did

Huh? Your old online save? Afaik online saves cant be converted into local saves.
If you start a new (local save) game you wont have to pay also, saving games is free... local and online! Some games have the option to convert a local save to a online save (aslo free, no need to pay), but online to local... afaik thats not an option.

last edited Jul 15 2014 09:37 am by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 3:39am

erdal51

erdal51

5 posts

i mean i wanted to save on my computer but it says you cant do that if you buy the magic punch which sucks but its ok
my games back!!!!! yay!!! im soooo happy and ive came up with some cool strategies
thanks for getting back to me

Reply to [Answered] Gemcraft labyrinth game fail !!! cannot see saved game with online

You must be logged in to post a reply!