ForumsWEPRIsrael-Palestinians authorities peace negotiations

1 4309
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im sure this thread will become "Israel is good no its bad no its good.. " but i just felt like opening it.

As i hope you all know, there is a peace negotiation process happaning these days.
But its seems that the Palestinians just try to get off from it by many excuses again and again. And the world dont care.
When an idiot minister in Israel say he THINK on building pass the green lines, the entire world jump on our ***. But when a palestinian youth murdur a solideron a buss, palestinian organizations try to kiddnape, shoot missles and in general try to hurt us, suddenly its silnce of the lambs. No one mention a thing.
More over did the BBC, who said that "5Palestinians died since the start of the talkings", but forget to mention that one of them tried to shoot with a pistol on a buss station, 2 others shot with AK-47 on a Patrol, and another one tried to stab a girl in Jerusalem.

And then the arabs say the media is against them.

• 1 Reply
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Oh great, another "Palestinians are evil and the world is antisemitic" rant...

... don't get me wrong, I'm not shoving it all on Israel. Both sides have stupid people that undermine the efforts as well as intelligent people who try to make peace.
The situation, at least the way I see it, is that those who undermine the efforts from the Israeli side, are oftentimes found in the government, while on the Palestinian side, it seems to be more radical groupings. Hence why the official criticism is focused on Israel government. Or at least that's probably one reason for it.

Showing 1-1 of 1