ForumsGamesFighting Games

18 9111
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I haven't heard anyone here bring up this topic, so here we go. SSBB aside, no one seems to talk about Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct or anything. Personally, I am a huge fan of NetherRelm's Injustice game and plan on getting the ultimate edition with all the dlc for ps4.. KI looks cool, but not cool enough to sway me over to the xbox one. Anyways.... anyone else like fighters here?

• 18 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

...Is it even a reveal given that they would be in anyway?

... What other word would you use to explain it? Just because they were given doesn't mean they weren't revealed.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I finished Tekken 3 yesterday (That is to say, I unlocked every character.) I think that Tekken is probably the most ...odd fighting game out of the main ones. (Tekken, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Mortal Kombat, Virtua Fighter) Street fighter is the most outlandish, Soul Calibur is the most weapon based, Mortal Kombat is the most violent, Virtua Fighter is the most understated, and Dead or Alive has the most jiggle physics.

... What other word would you use to explain it? Just because they were given doesn't mean they weren't revealed.

Announcement?

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I've been playin Dead or Alive for 3DS and its really fun. Short story, though

Showing 16-18 of 18