ForumsThe TavernWhat you would do if you would saw a ghost?

41 13586
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

It should be scary........I guess..........I dont know......

• 41 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I've always thought about this. Similar situation: Do any of you ever check behind the shower curtain late at night to see if anything/anyone is in there?

I thought I might be the only one who does this, every time I enter a bathroom with a covered shower/bathtub I check it. I guess my hope would be to just duck down while stepping away from it and hope that my training against ghosts helps me out.

But usually honestly when I see ghosts that are looking at me I freeze for about 3 seconds just staring, then if it doesn't seem too threatening I smile at it until it goes away. Or if I see it before it sees me I just stare at it until it goes away. If it sees me and looks threatening, I get out of there as fast as possible.
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

I just get paranoid when there was a pre-stimulus relating to ghosts or supernatural things like when friends talk about ghosts stories and folklore...hmm...speaking of which I think I'll read/watch some...which I'm sure is a bad idea.

kylefitch1
kylefitch1
100 posts
Jester

Everyone who was saying they would take a picture, like ALL the original ghost stories say that ghosts won't show up on camera.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

If I saw a ghost, I would do something brave like hide and close my eyes and not move and play dead or asleep, and then run for my life if the chance arose. I mean that's how people get killed all the time in horror books, but I'm not very brave. Heck, I couldn't even play Deep Sleep because I was expecting something horrifying to pop out at every turn. I like reading the horror genre, but I don't actually want to live in one.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

i agree

Carnas
Carnas
23 posts
Treasurer

Try and help them find their way beyond The Veil.

BladeDragon2
BladeDragon2
13 posts
Blacksmith

Im not joking not lying I see "ghosts" or I call them spirits like half the time. I honestly think im freaking crazy. And if you read my comment you probably do too. So I would probably just not do anything because they don't do anything but wander around. Merp

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I would cry, scream, panic, and ask for peace

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I would understand its pain and try to make it feel more comfortable.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Stop these necros please

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I Necro'd this, and no one was called me out. gg

Showing 31-41 of 41