Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 8:19pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

essa do indiana jones e em que fase em??

English only please, and as I can see this has something to do with Indiana Jones I am of no assistance. Yet.

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 9:00pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

Here's some help for the Secret Stuff Achievements:
One Froggy Evening: The frog is on level 3 by the oasis. Watch for it, it jumps out and sits for a few seconds.
Splash: The mermaid is on level 5 by the left pirate ship. Look at the water around it and the mermaid jumps out every few seconds.
Organic Impulse: On level 2 there are Bantahs (elephant looking creatures, Star Wars reference) and you have to click on them repeatedly to make them fart and move.
SOS to the World: Throughout level 8 a little bottle pops up in the river. Click on it.
One UGLY Quest: The alien hunters are located on levels 7, 8, and 9.
I'll post the pictures of where they are later, I gtg.

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 9:12pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,105 posts

essa do indiana jones e em que fase em??

As DAPRO said english pls, cuz this is an english site.

But think youre asking about the indiana jnoes quest, lvl 10 Temple of Saqra.
Right from the temples gates (in the middle, where the enemys come out) there is a lil roof, take a eye on that roof, forget the wave, but suddenly a lil man appears there, under him there are 3 sybols on the temples wall, press them in the right order to help indi, the order is --> middle, left, right.
If you did right a door opens on the roof, indi steps in, another door opened on the right side on the temple, indi steps out, followed by a big boulder, thsi boulder smash the eggs to pieces, if you did wrong, this eggs spwan something^^

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 11:31pm

Grenirux

Grenirux

7 posts

Hey, might be a silly question but..im stumped for Mechwarrior are those the Battle Mech t200s? and if so how do you build them on stage 1 if it does not let you upgrade the towers? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, so some feedback would be nice, Thanks

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 11:53pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

lvl 10

11*

And popular BBQ isn't that hard really. Try level 9 and put a Dwaarp above where the intersection before the end is and put a necromancer adjacent to it. Then put barracks below and archers to stop them from getting in. Then wait for the last wave when a crap ton of savage people come and they will be blocked and your Dwaarp will work it's magic and get you the quest.

And idk how to do the circled pictures like ivan just go to the video for the aliens help...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssV80dSFkKI

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 11:54pm

pft

pft

526 posts

Got all quests now, i really enjoyed this game. Would like more to be added such as get all stars and max out free generals.

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 12:23am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

Here Grenirux I did the quest for you.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8032/zwih.png

Just build three mechas on level 10, the level you can first purchase them. Also yeah you can't get them on the first level because the upgrade ranges are limited on each level to what they were when you first played them. Hopefully this helps

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 5:38am

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

104 posts

Screenshots for XP or 7?

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 8:25am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,105 posts

11*

Oh, yes, typo, Temple of Saqra is 11^^

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 8:39am

Grenirux

Grenirux

7 posts

Oh, thank you xXxDAPRO89xXx it seems I read the quest entirely wrong, my bad I read it as build 3 mechas on stage ONE instead of one stage XD

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!