Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 5:56pm

bakkart

bakkart

427 posts

Maybe you have super eyes, but I still think they're pretty well camouflaged.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 7:01pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,896 posts

Well, ok, lets make it easy...^^

Have a sharp eye at the Forest-edges, if you hover over them the cursor changes to a hand:

Level 7: the first one is hidden in the top left, above the road, a slight under the level showed at your heros pic in the upper left.

Level 8: the second one hides at the top right above the road, "enzyclopedia" sign (the book) in the top right, from the right side of this sign, just go straight down.

Level 9: the third one can be found above the eggs located left from the building, youll see 4 eggs there, one half hidden (ignore this), the other 3 form a triangle, cursor in the middle of the triangle, then straight up to the forest edge... voila.

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 4:57am

naqib123

naqib123

1 post

i fwinished da gamiewamie

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 10:37pm

xiao09

xiao09

1 post

guys have you tried to click the buffalo in mission 2? if you not then click it many times and something 'funny' will happen ^_^

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 9:43am

123NLP

123NLP

2 posts

where to find 3 aliens

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 11:25am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,385 posts

@123NLP Try reading 2 posts up -_-

Level 7: the first one is hidden in the top left, above the road, a slight under the level showed at your heros pic in the upper left.

Level 8: the second one hides at the top right above the road, "enzyclopedia" sign (the book) in the top right, from the right side of this sign, just go straight down.

Level 9: the third one can be found above the eggs located left from the building, youll see 4 eggs there, one half hidden (ignore this), the other 3 form a triangle, cursor in the middle of the triangle, then straight up to the forest edge... voila.

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 12:48am

aerofan10

aerofan10

1 post

I am so addicted to kingdom rush games.....................I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 2:05pm

CedrickTM

CedrickTM

1 post

The 3 alien hunter quest was easy. I found them right when the game started. (on all the stages they we're on)

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 5:48pm

bakkart

bakkart

427 posts

To each his own.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:45am

sangpill23

sangpill23

1 post

QUEST
All completed!!!

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests