Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 1:37pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,680 posts

splonder... read previous posts... but ok, again, read previous pages (not all ,but 2 or 3 dont hurts)... if you do youll find two things:

a.) a lil description to find the alien hunters
b.) that indi was described so many times...^^

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 5:35am

saskia12

saskia12

2 posts

Does anyone has the Quest 'Grim Reaper", it says, " have your death knights claim 99 lives"
But I don't know who my death knight is: is it the death rider that you can summon from the necromancer? Or is it the skeleton knight, that arises from the necromancer? Or is there another death knight?

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 6:08pm

PainUserable

PainUserable

2 posts

how to finish the last one with 3 aliens?

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 6:10pm

PainUserable

PainUserable

2 posts

doesnt matter i read it

Posted Jan 11, '14 at 12:49pm

kel1476

kel1476

1 post

q

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 2:06am

jerdub

jerdub

1 post

im currently sitting afk on the 3rd jungle level with two poukai riders shooting at a bunch of templar. All 15 waves are depleted, there is no way the poukai are going to kill the templar faster than they respawn, and no anti-air nearby.

given an infinite amount of time, i'm guaranteed to get Highlander. right?
Or maybe I already got it and missed the notification while I was looking away. yikes!

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 8:58am

justinhowell3

justinhowell3

1 post

Yes!!Finally my dream has come true.I now have Unlimited Gems,unlocked all the heroes etc. to spend on everything I ever wanted.Thanks h4cksnation for this free hack, what would I have done without you!Here is the site folks: http://h4cksnation.blogspot.com/2014/01/kingdom-rush-hack.html

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 4:28am

saskia12

saskia12

2 posts

Hey Jerdub,
I managed to reach Highlander after a few tries on the underpass. Lots of templers and a few archer towers to prevent from failing. It worked! but only the third time or so. You will succeed, finally, after an infinite amount of time (or earlier)

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 7:07am

Wulchan

Wulchan

1 post

All quests completed a really good game 10x

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 10:36am

Blazingnoob

Blazingnoob

1 post

Do getting the quests give you anything? I am curious what the difference is between a quest and an achievement.

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!