ForumsThe Tavernworst pet you have ever had?

36 6060
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what was the worst ever pet you have had in your life??

• 36 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I just thought of another bad pet that I had. It was a golffish that would swim in a circle all day. I got dizzy when I would watch it.

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

my 2 very old (and very dead)snaping tertals

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

worst pet huh?
well right now I have two kittens, the worst pet I ever had would probably be there mom, you could probably figure out why.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

a frog that kept running away

liamo95
liamo95
10 posts
Nomad

i had a dog that shat on my bed once...

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I never had a pet :P

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

Join the Sig Strikers!

Contact either me or Jikek for info or help

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My worst pet would be my rabbit he never really did anything all he did was sleep for the whole day.

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

This old chiuauah, her name was Benny and she came from a shelter. She was only attracted to my mom, liked my dad only when mom was gone then she would bite him and growl at him, she totally hated me, idk what she felt about my sister.

pickle5
pickle5
99 posts
Nomad

Two birds they woud crap everwhere feathers would go everwhere and they are loud. I have no idea why i got one but i do not recomend one myself.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

The worst pet I've ever had is a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW I hate that word but I've seen a lonely cat I think its lonely but I'm not sure its lonely it has sad or crying eyes.........................................

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

A Cat

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

A 3-legged donkey with seventeen ears that could talk. I used to have nightmares.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

The worst pets I ever had were 3 beta fish. They got like these red bumps on their skin and died like 4 days later. It was fun watching them swirl down the toilet though. Only fun thing they did.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

haha

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

a dumb dog that peed on 2 of my PS2 controllers and the PS2 itself. Had to get a new PS2 and controllers and also some how knock off my Gameboy SP from the table and Chew on it. Thank god he's not here with me in the Philippines. And a fish that hid in it's little castle in the bowl and never ate food. retarded fish

Showing 16-30 of 36