ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119392
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I cant believe after posting this a few months ago, it is still getting multiple posts! I might as well pat myself on the back... Anyways, anybody got an updated roster?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Anyways, anybody got an updated roster?

Does this count?
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Wow, last time I checked it was Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and Mega Man, now there is Little Mac from one of my favorite games and Rosalina! I didnt see that one coming ._.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I didnt see that one coming ._.

It wouldn't be very exciting if they didn't surprise you every now and then.
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Good point, really excited, do you know the release date?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

do you know the release date?

Nobody knows. I don't even think Nintendo themselves know.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Good point, really excited, do you know the release date?

Soonâ¢

~~~Darth Caedus
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Wow, so... Soon is going to be... A long time? Or... It already happened...? Or... Its soon.... Im so lost ._.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

We need more playable pokemon.. ditto would be a cool to play as.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

ditto would be a cool to play as.

So like a Kirby clone?

*That groan-inducing pun was not intended. I apologize for any tears shed.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

[quote]ditto would be a cool to play as.

So like a Kirby clone?[/quote]

Ditto would be worse than Kirby, because Ditto's entire set of moves consist of whoever his opponent is. If you transform into another character while playing as Ditto, you could become that character and absorb every one of that character's moves, but if you didn't transform into another character, you would be a sitting duck---er---blob of jelly.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Ditto would be worse than Kirby, because Ditto's entire set of moves consist of whoever his opponent is. If you transform into another character while playing as Ditto, you could become that character and absorb every one of that character's moves, but if you didn't transform into another character, you would be a sitting duck---er---blob of jelly.

so ditto vs. ditto fight lol.

but wouldnt it be kind of cool if ditto could clone into a random character he is fighting with/against? (in a 4 battle). or maybe some kind of combination and have some of all their moves.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Diddy Kong is finally announced. Seems they're announcing characters more frequently now.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I hope they add back Captain Falcon... Makes me so upset.. He is one of the original 8!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

He is one of the original 8!!

12*

If I remember right, in Smash 64 there were 4 that were unlockable and 8 already unlocked.
Showing 136-150 of 293