ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119280
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Did they specifically announce he wouldn't be in it?

No but I wouldn't be surprised if they did kick him. He didn't really gain that much attention, plus when he came in Brawl, nobody(other than Japan) knew who he was. Plus they're not making or have recently made any Mother games unless you count Earthbound on the Wii U Virtual Console. His move set wasn't very different from Ness anyways.

Although they could pull another Lucario on us.
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

As long as lucario is in there, i'm fine. Also excited for mega man.

prosp
prosp
1 posts
Blacksmith

I'd be very excited for this game if it was coming out for Wii... I would have loved to play a new game with new characters, stages, moves, etc. I don't think anybody I know really has a Wii U so I won't be playing it sadly :c

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I'd be very excited for this game if it was coming out for Wii... I would have loved to play a new game with new characters, stages, moves, etc. I don't think anybody I know really has a Wii U so I won't be playing it sadly :c

Wii U sales are going to go up when this thing launches, and it has cross platform play with 3ds I believe.

~~~Darth Caedus
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

megaman i can understand... but pikachu... how do you imagine his more serius texture to be......?

and i think part of toon links charm is the simple cartoonish look

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Im not really excited for the new Pokemon character, Greninja... I could honestly care less when it comes to pokemon...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Im not really excited for the new Pokemon character, Greninja... I could honestly care less when it comes to pokemon...
*I'm, *Couldn't

Currently, your sentence indicates that you do care about pokemon

#grammarnaziftw

I think greninja has potential, just like every other smasher.

~~~Darth Caedus
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So one of my roommates next year is getting a Wii U and bringing it. So that means SMASH!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So one of my roommates next year is getting a Wii U and bringing it. So that means SMASH!

Zelda U and SSB4 are both really big motivators in my desire to get a wii u, and I won't even lose access to my wii library.

~~~Darth Caedus
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

It makes me so mad that Wii U version is coming out in winter...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It makes me so mad that Wii U version is coming out in winter...

It's a marketing strategy. Plus it gives people more time to get a Wii U.

Also the Wii U version is going to be available to play at Best Buy starting in June.
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Eww... Strategy?!? Thats not nice...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I wonder if there's going to be DLC for Smash Bros.

It'll probably most likely be items, stages, costumes, and possibly more features.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Well... Nintendo gave up Wii online multiplayer to the Wii-U. I hope they improve that.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

So the Wii U version wont have multiplayer? We wont be able to play with people online?

Showing 181-195 of 293