ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119393
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well...  Nintendo gave up Wii online multiplayer to the Wii-U. I hope they improve that.

They've shown the online already and how it works. It's waaay better than Brawl's.

So the Wii U version wont have multiplayer? We wont be able to play with people online?

Both versions will have Online.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

They've shown the online already and how it works. It's waaay better than Brawl's.
No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination TO THE MAX

I've heard tell that some players feel Battlefield to be a more balanced stage.

~~~Darth Caedus
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

brawls online was awful... i NEVER managed to play in that mode where you randomly meet people... and the mode with friends was so laggy... plus it was very bothersome adding people and checking if they are on

im sure the new one will be way better

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well this happened on Friday but I didn't actually get to see the thing that day.

Another surprise return, Ike is back. This has got to be up there along with Lucario and Toon Link.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Another surprise return, Ike is back. This has got to be up there along with Lucario and Toon Link.

And he is buff.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/00710cef2dc3752bc2eb5684cb53d555/tumblr_n60nvxCJGJ1rpeq1jo1_1280.png

~~~Darth Caedus
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

And he is buff.

you would be too if you swung around a huge sword made of solid gold all day.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

IKE

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So apparently you can play Smash Bros for Wii U early it seems. All you have to do is go to your local Best Buy during these dates:
⢠Wednesday, June 11 from 4 p.m.â"9 p.m.
⢠Saturday, June 14 from Noonâ"5 p.m.

However it's only at a select Best Buy. To check if your local Best Buy is one of them go here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So there have been two new characters announced. One is the Mii, the other is Palutena.

Also the website changed... like a lot.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

What is the point of having Mii characters if they can't be customized? Isn't that the only reason the Mii feature exists?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is the point of having Mii characters if they can't be customized?

They can be customized, the picture you see is just the example. This video also explains that they can be changed.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

That makes a lot more sense. The site needs some character descriptions so that people like me don't assume these characters are more limited than they actually are. If there are character descriptions somewhere, they need to be more obvious. If they are obvious, I might need to get my eyes checked.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes! Nintendo finally did it! Mario, Sonic, MegaMan, and now PACMAN are all in the same game and about to duke it out!

Also Game and Watch appears for a short time on the video. However he is not added to the confirmed character list but PacMan is. Maybe they just forgot... hopefully...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Also Game and Watch appears for a short time on the video. However he is not added to the confirmed character list but PacMan is. Maybe they just forgot... hopefully...
Wasn't he a secret character in the first 3 games?

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wasn't he a secret character in the first 3 games?

Don't you mean last 2? He wasn't in 64.

I don't think he was a surprise character in Melee but maybe in Brawl. But still... we've already seen him, why keep him a secret?
Showing 196-210 of 293