ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119342
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What, what.
lol did not see coming

Was it really a big surprise after she made an appearance in Mario Kart Wii?

Who's next? Funky Kong?
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

this release would be huge if Nintendo would just sell their games to other consoles. of course they would make a lot less money off the wii u, but their games would reach a wider audience.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

this release would be huge if Nintendo would just sell their games to other consoles. of course they would make a lot less money off the wii u, but their games would reach a wider audience.

from what i heard the wii u needs all the help it can get. so if i were nintendo id release many games JUST for the wii u
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry for double but i have to say... rosalina actually looks like a really fun and special character to use. i think id probably use her alot if i ever get this game

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

hopefully she isn't just a peach clone.

~~~Darth Caedus

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

No characters have been deconfirmed (afaik) so we could still see Snake. I have doubts for Lucario though, it would be good to see Mewtwo and a gen 5/6 rep.

hopefully she isn't just a peach clone.

Did you watch the trailer?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Did you watch the trailer?

Just did, now I'm wishing for a MKW Rainbow Road stage.

~~~Darth Caedus
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

I'm stoked for the Mario Galaxy stage. It's like, curved gravity or something. Sounds fun for throwing items, lul

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Straight onto the banlist, but looks interesting.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

They took off some people.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

from what i heard the wii u needs all the help it can get. so if i were nintendo id release many games JUST for the wii u

that's of course why they're doing what they're doing. I just think they would make more money off the game if they released it for other consoles.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Does this game have another story mode?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Does this game have another story mode?

Here's your answer. And incase you didn't read the link there will be no story mode or cut scenes, and the only reason I see(from skimming through it quickly) is because of this:

"Unfortunately, the movie scenes we worked hard to create were uploaded onto the internet." Sakurai lamented. "You can only truly wow a player the first time he sees [a cutscene]. I felt if players saw the cutscenes outside of the game, they would no longer serve as rewards for playing the game, so I've decided against having them."

So it seems he doesn't want a story mode because the cutscenes will be uploaded onto Youtube. It seems Sakurai has just discovered the internet and one of its many purposes.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So it seems he doesn't want a story mode because the cutscenes will be uploaded onto Youtube. It seems Sakurai has just discovered the internet and one of its many purposes.

it seems their should be a way for Sakuri to maintain a copyright thingy. Although that might be too expensive

I wonder what characters they are going to drop, if any.

~~~Darth Caedus
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

it seems their should be a way for Sakuri to maintain a copyright thingy. Although that might be too expensive

or just not use bad excuses. lets give up on any scenes in any video game then. besides, i dont know about most people but if they know they will get the game they wont look at scenes on the internet right? i really cant help but think that its just another reason and that excuse was created to cover it.
Showing 16-30 of 293