Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Super Smash Bros. 4

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 8:25am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

It appears characters will now have alternate costumes seeing as for Little Mac there is Wire-Frame Mac and Pink Sweatshirt Mac and for Link there's the Skyward Sword Original Clothes.

What costume design would you like to see for a character? I'd like to see Dry Bowser as an alternate costume, it'd be really cool. I'd also like for Toon Link to have his starting clothes from WindWaker and his train conductor outfit from Spirit Tracks.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 11:35am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Not exactly his original clothes, but a modified version of the Knight outfit that looks like his original clothes.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 3:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

Oh I came up with another 2 but this time for Mario, Shadow Mario(the one from Mario Sunshine) and Paper Mario, he'd keep all of his moves but the only difference is that his moves will be modified to look like paper. His fireballs will be made of paper, F.L.U.D.D. will be made of paper, his cape, everything. It would be really interesting.

I'd also love kirby to have Yarn Kirby as a costume, he'd be the same except, of course, his moves will be based on yarn. Including his copy ability which his different hats and weapons will be made of yarn.

Another little costume(and this is the last one) is Psuedo Palutena. Which would be cool.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 9:11pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

What costume design would you like to see for a character?

What about a more 2D version of Pacman that looks more like the original character? If they kept his legs but reduced his appearance to the famous pie-shaped icon, he would look a lot like Crazy Otto.

http://www.thetorontoegotist.com/sites/www.thetorontoegotist.com/files/imagecache/featured_image/featured-image/Picture%2011.png

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 9:19am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

More costume designs. Samus is wearing a costume that makes her look sorta like a StormTrooper and Mario is wearing a costume from "Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course" and "NES Open Tournament Golf".

Posted Jul 10, '14 at 6:28pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

At least the new costume shows that everyone's favorite Japanese-Italian plumber is as patriotic towards the United States as apple pie itself.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 10:10am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

I watched the live video announcing a new character and I gotta say, I'm impressed. 4 Characters were announced in the video, Lucina, Robin, Chrom, and Captain Falcon.

By the way, Robin can change gender for whatever reason. I don't know, I never played Fire Emblem.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 10:35am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

Ok, for some reason Chrom isn't on the site despite him being in the video. I'm guessing he'll be announced later on because at the end of the video he says "My time will come." Or something like that.

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 12:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Right after Chrom says his line about his time will come, there was a thingy saying (well maybe today), so I don't know if he is in or not.

Maybe an assist trophy like Lyn?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 14, '14 at 1:01pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,485 posts

Knight

Some people say that it was Robin's or even Lucina's final smash.

But they wouldn't just show him and not put him on the site would they? They did that with Game & Watch, yeah, but he wasn't new, Chrom is. This is too confusing and I'm putting to much thought into this. We'll find out later.

Edit: You know, if he is part of Robin's final smash, it could be the same thing with Toon Link and the Spirit Tracks stage. If a player is Chrom, the Chrom in the final smash could be changed to... I don't know... Gonzo?
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCIisTzCPOQ5t_oAlpxyyfAiB7D5hcS5jak_40DqV6qLAjItYXmIcV9s4

last edited Jul 14 2014 01:04 pm by R2D21999

Reply to Super Smash Bros. 4

You must be logged in to post a reply!