ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119270
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Will we see Mewtwo/Zoroak/Genesect?

I still think they'll add Mewtwo just because he's more 'next gen'.
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

YAY LUCARIO. He's so cute, man. Also think it's awesome that he gains power as he gets hurt.
Dude, if Jigglypuff doesn't return Imma be surprised/sad/enraged. That B move is just too great.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm quite surprised Lucario is returning, but this means the chance of other characters being dropped must be significantly lowered. I'd love to see a huge roster.

I don't see why they don't just make all the returning characters available from the beginning, while the new additions all must be unlocked. That would make the most sense to me, if they brought in enough new characters.

Unless they already plan to do it that way.

Dude, if Jigglypuff doesn't return Imma be surprised/sad/enraged. That B move is just too great.

Which one? Just the regular or the down-b?

Jigglypuff was one of the original 12 characters from the first SSB game, so I would be very surprised if they decided to remove he/she/it/whateverthehellitis from the series at this point.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Which one? Just the regular or the down-b?

Jigglypuff's down-b was severely weakened in Brawl, so it will probably remain that way in SSB4. It would be awesome if they brought it back to its Melee strength, though.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I clicked on pazx's link on the last page and found this image

http://www.smashbros.com/images/character/lucario/screen-4.jpg

who is the yellow guy?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It's a stage hazard (we think, at the very least it's a feature of the stage or potentially a boss) on the Megaman stage, named Yellow Devil.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It's a stage hazard (we think, at the very least it's a feature of the stage or potentially a boss) on the Megaman stage, named Yellow Devil.

You think it will be like Dialga, Palkia, and Cressalia on Spear Pillar? Or will we actually be killing it?

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You think it will be like Dialga, Palkia, and Cressalia on Spear Pillar? Or will we actually be killing it?

I think it might be like the Pokemon a bit. Except we get to touch this one. How fun that will be.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way; I just found out that the Excitebike was actually going to be a character in Melee. I hope they add him this time, he would surely be unique in almost every way.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Ah okay..looks too big to be a playable character. do you have to kill him before he kills you?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

he would surely be unique in almost every way.

Except for the bike. Wario already has one of those.

And he can eat stuff and fart dangerously. It's going to be hard to beat that with a guy who just rides a motorcycle and doesn't do those other things.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

do you have to kill him before he kills you?

He looks like he's made of cheese, so all you need in order to kill him is Wallace, Gromit, and some crackers.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

He looks like he's made of cheese, so all you need in order to kill him is Wallace, Gromit, and some crackers.

Hahaha Wallace and gromit as playable characters.. what would their attacks be? summoning sheep and throwing crackers?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

http://www.smashbros.com/update/images/daily.jpg

Assist trophy? or stage hazard?

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Assist trophy. Sakurai even said it was an assist trophy in the pic of the day.

Showing 91-105 of 293