ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119454
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can he grab bullets too?

Yes, he can grab any projectiles, except things like the water from Mario's F.L.U.D.D. pack. Anything like that probably won't work.

Also there are no bullets in Smash Bros.
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Alright... Lets see if I can quote... [/quote]Also there are no bullets in Smash Bros.[quote] Did I do it? Im so bad at this...

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Also there are no bullets in Smash Bros.

The things that the starfox characters shoot.. can the villager grab those?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The things that the starfox characters shoot.. can the villager grab those?

Lasers? Yeah he can grab those. He's been seen grabbing; arrows, fireballs, plasma shots, charged plasma shots and probably some others I have not named. I'm pretty sure he can grab lasers.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today was a good day for smash bros, for there was a Nintendo Direct announced. Five characters were released, the release seasons were announced, 3DS comes in Summer and Wii U comes Winter(dang it), 3DS has an exclusive game mode, online mode is better, we see recent gameplay, and there's plenty more to look at.

So what are you people excited about with the oncoming smash bros?

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Oh, man. Everything. The gameplay looks awesome. I love how ranged some of the moves are. And each stage having a "final destination form"? Nice. The ranking system sounds fun, too. Also.. I'm not gonna lie. In that last clip I thought that Greninja was Mewtwo at first glance. Oh, well.

Which characters you all most excited to try out? I'm thinking Little Mac.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Yay ZSS is returning.

So is pokemon trainer being removed?

~~~Darth Caedus

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I did hear that there would be no switching characters in SSB4 although I'm not sure if that's true or not. If that's true, then that would mean that Zelda and Sheik along with Samus and ZSS would become separate characters. It would also mean that Pokemon Trainer is out of the equation.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I did hear that there would be no switching characters in SSB4 although I'm not sure if that's true or not. If that's true, then that would mean that Zelda and Sheik along with Samus and ZSS would become separate characters. It would also mean that Pokemon Trainer is out of the equation.

All of that is confirmed. The only question I have is both Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X have been shown. These are just different forms of the same characters, so I'm guessing it must be some how tied into the final smash.... maybe? Either that or both the Megas are just like pokeball items.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

All of that is confirmed. The only question I have is both Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X have been shown. These are just different forms of the same characters, so I'm guessing it must be some how tied into the final smash.... maybe? Either that or both the Megas are just like pokeball items.
Well, he did say that Lucario would stay at full power when mega evolutioned, so it is probably either a last stock or a final Smash.

and the new For Glory mode, Taking "No items, Fox Only, Final Destination" to new levels.

~~~Darth Caedus
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Which characters you all most excited to try out?

I've never heard of Greninja before. Looks almost like a cross between Mewtwo and Lucario. That might be an interesting character to try out.

Of course, Little Mac as well.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I've never heard of Greninja before. Looks almost like a cross between Mewtwo and Lucario. That might be an interesting character to try out.

Its a dark water pokemon, draw from that what you will.

~~~Darth Caedus
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Which characters you all most excited to try out? I'm thinking Little Mac.

I want to play as the wii fit trainer.. lol.. with all the crap Nintendo has been getting for adding her she must be worth playing with or else they would not have put her in in the first place.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

im really excited for lucario and rosalina. im really sad lucas didnt make it though.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

im really excited for lucario and rosalina. im really sad lucas didnt make it though.

Did they specifically announce he wouldn't be in it?

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 166-180 of 293