ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119367
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The thing is, first time, never seen any of his moves (scorpion was easy to beat), and then these 5 swords with a bunch of unknown moves on a tiny screen.

I was already damaged by the hands, so I lost my first stock pretty easily. I think I could've won after I managed to get past the swords though.

Man, I can't wait to get a Wii U and buy this game.

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Man, I can't wait to get a Wii U and buy this game.

According to today's pic of the day, Sakurai showed 2 new modes in the Wii U. However he didn't really give us the full name of the modes. All we know is that Master *****(the second word was blurred out) and Crazy *****(again, blurred out.) will have Master hand in the first and Crazy hand in the second, because names and also because one of them are in each of the mode pictures.

Sakurai is a major penis sometimes.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There has been a video released by Nintendo about Smash Bros for Wii U. Here are the things that were mentioned:

up to 8 player smash(local play only), Great Cave Offensive stage, 3DS controller, more stages than 3DS, more trophies than 3DS, more music than "any other game" or something along those lines, Ridley is an awesome stage hazard, there's more to the Metroid stage than meets the eye, Final Smash trophies, trophy cases, miiverse stage, Pit codex, picture paint, picture trophies, transferring custom things on 3DS and Wii U, coin smash, Smash Tour, Wuhu Island stage, stage creator(Waaaay better than Brawl's), Classic mode is different, 2 player trophy rush, 2 player home run contest, 2 player multi-mode, 2 player online, and finally MewTwo is confirmed(there will be a free download for the 3DS.) however Mewtwo is not finished being created, so ya.

There may have been things that I missed so I recommend the video to all of you.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Wait, will classic mode be different from 3ds classic mode?

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes, hugely. It kind of looks like the Fire Emblem Awakening stategy board thing.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Mewtwo will be available for download for those who buy the 3ds and WiiU versions of the game. Also, 8 man smash has been confirmed for the WiiU

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

8 man smash is going to be fun but so chaotic. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we can get Mewtwo but unless they made him better he sucks anyway.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I wonder if they will add the ability to have more than 3 teams with 8 man smash.

wtb dark link team

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh yeah, in the Wii U version Master Core has one more form called Master Fortress. It's literally what it sounds like, Master Fortress is a fortress that you can go in and fight creatures or something. It wasn't really explained to well.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

That HUGE freaking announcement with the 8 man battle and stuff is going to be awesome.

Wii U Master Race.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

After playing some 7.0 classic, I swear Master hand has been buffed slightly, and you actually have to dodge him when he attacks instead of not being near where he hits (best example is the ground pound, in Brawl's boss rush I can be right under it and not take damage)

Either that or I'm not airdodging because the bumpers are stupid on my friends 3ds.

I do hate how level 3 AIs appear to perform at the same level as brawl's level 1s.

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I played Smash Run with a group for the first time and oh my gawd it's much more fun than playing alone. Waaaaay more fun.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So my roommates and I got Smash at midnight. It is tons of fun. My Lucario is so good this patch though I know he is going to get nerfed.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My dad said we could get Smash for Wii U today, this Sunday, on Thanksgiving, or on Black Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to get it before the month is over.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Played the game, looked at reviews. IGN game the game a 9.8/10. Not suprised.

Showing 271-285 of 293