ForumsPopular MediaThe 2013 AG Music Awards

23 12309
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Happy thanksgiving armor gamers! i have decided that creating a music awards for all 2013 is something i would enjoy hosting. so i have created it. every week, armor gamers like yourselves will vote for the best 2 of 3 songs from 2013. the entire has many of the greatest songs from 2013 and we will vote until we get to the best. you may vote for 2 out of the 3 songs of the week, and you cant vote for the same one twice. but you can decide to only vote for 1. every week, i will tally the votes and the best will move on. in the event of a tie, they both move on.this will take a few months, but i believe we must find the best song of 2013! and we begin we begin week 1:

Round 1, Week 1:
Roar
VERSUS
Wrecking Ball
VERSUS
Love Somebody

Now, im not saying all of these songs are good, im just saying they were at the top, so they deserve a fair fight. let the voting begin!

• 23 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Taylor

...oh?

But which version of Safe and Sound are we talking about this one or this one? Doesn't it have to be Capital Cities' version though I mean the Taylor Swift one is from before 2013...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

niche, taylor swift sounds like metal scraping against a chalkboard.

Thank you. Your opinion was much appreciated.
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Wrecking Ball! I may be the only one, but I like it.

IFAc
IFAc
2 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, where is all this stuff from safe and sound coming from? It's not one of the choices. It would be Capital cities, because that one's the hit song. And I vote Roar.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ok, where is all this stuff from safe and sound coming from? It's not one of the choices

Good job reading the thread.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Wrecking ball, the only thing I like about it is the EPIC mix.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I refuse to vote for that rubbish. Now "Like Clockwork..." is an album deserving of praise.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I refuse to vote for that rubbish. Now "Like Clockwork..." is an album deserving of praise.

Amazing album..but it's from QotSA so what do you expect
Showing 16-23 of 23