ForumsWEPR{necro}black friday is crap

10 5930
nyscoutsanimeplace
nyscoutsanimeplace
34 posts
Nomad

people kill each other over t.v's so they can be a hot party an a m.c. What I see is people like me, killin people for crap that is free. in da parkin lot, see lots of people goin. they brawlin they crawlin man they ballin.

• 10 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

**** skippy, homie, this Black Friday thang ain't right, yo. Mah boi Kesh gotta work on Black Friday an you see all them homies with they paper hangin out they pimpers an all you holmes know dey pop caps for they TVS if dey culd bizzoy.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yeah don't try to rap in your OP.

Speaking of killing..only 8 people have died, 88 injured. A good portion of those injured are those that were peppered sprayed but police.

I wouldn't say the blame should be on Black Friday, but of the value people place on materialistic products.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

What, you get to rap, but I don't get to talk Street? Come on! D:

Anyway, let me translate: the atmosphere in supermarkets on Black Friday is absolute pandemonium and this chaos gets to peoples' psyches by encouraging them to resort to violence. If there weren't any amount of security when this is taking place, there's no telling how much worse it would get.

I wouldn't say the blame should be on Black Friday, but of the value people place on materialistic products.

This doesn't make very much sense when you consider the very same value is on Christmas Eve. when supermarkets allow Clearance sale prices to remove stock. The amount of "craziness" is significantly lower.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

This doesn't make very much sense when you consider the very same value is on Christmas Eve. when supermarkets allow Clearance sale prices to remove stock. The amount of "craziness" is significantly lower.

Really? I'd be curious to see if the clearance sales were as wide spread (as in, to all the same products as they are during Black friday) as Black Friday's.

Though, to offer an explanation in defense of BF, I would think this is so because of how the one is on the day we are knocking at Christmas's door. So by then, most shopping is all done.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I don't go black friday shopping. You can pretty much get the same deals if you go a few days after minus some of their things they markdown because no one buys them.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, today is/was Cyber Monday. All the same (if not better) deals offered in-store on Black Friday without having to deal with the insanity on BF.

Christmas shopping done, and I didn't even have the knock someone over and trample them to death.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Christmas shopping done, and I didn't even have the knock someone over and trample them to death.

Even though I participated in Cyber Monday, I made sure to trample someone to get that holiday spirit.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

someone stabbed people to get their son a xbox. is jail worth an xbox? no tbh nothing is worth an xbox

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Black Friday Death Count

American's have hit that all time low when family, morals, and good decision making aren't a priority.

Just watch some of the Youtube video's and you'll begin to see the very greedy that has touched this country to the core.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Yeah, I mean com on people who Black firday shop, I have a really good way of not killing people, getting really good deals, and being satisfied, wana know...

AMAZON.COM
Eva herd O' THAT! lol

~~Black~~ (firday lol)

P.S. I love how the black friday people only 1 night before are being THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE

Showing 1-10 of 10