ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Online save games, annoying problems with logging in

10 10598
Brolling
Brolling
3 posts
Shepherd

I'm having a pretty annoying problem regarding online save games. (in this case Kingdom Rush: Frontiers)
When I start the game, it doesn't say I'm logged in, although I am.
Which is also annoying, when I click the in-game button to log in to Armor Games, it'll open a new tab to log in, which won't fix the problem as I have to re-open the game again.
I also played several online save games with that problem, but in the most cases, when I clicked the log in button (in-game), an in-game pop-up appeared so I could log in. This always worked, but now I've to refresh the page tons of times until I'm lucky...

• 10 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Sorry you're having trouble. Have you tried logging out and back in? Newer games like KR Frontiers use a more updated system, which doesn't have an in-game login. It should log you in automatically as you load the page.

If logging out and back in doesn't help, can you tell me more details about your setup? Cookies enabled? Browser? Country?

Thanks

Brolling
Brolling
3 posts
Shepherd

Cookies enabled, Google Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 m, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, Germany.
Logging in and out sometimes work. In general, it seems like being pure luck.

Why is the new system without an in-game login anyway?

Jesusquest7
Jesusquest7
1 posts
Peasant

exact same problem, and worst of all, you can not access a saved game, which is the only reason I joined armour games.. otherwise, I could just save locally and remember to not clear the cache... the stupidity happens repeatedly. Log out & re-log in does not fix it.

neveryield
neveryield
1 posts
Blacksmith

Here I have the same problem, IE 11, Win7 64bit, from Hong Kong.

Logged in, I can access to my finished quest, but not online game saves.

Re-login nor refresh do not fix.

Please help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@jonhunk @Jesusquest7 @neveryield

Please try clearing your cache and seeing if that fixes the problem. Using another browser, will fix the issue. If you still get the error, you may need to uninstall and re-install the browser. It's happened to me once as well, at this time we're not sure how this rare bug is caused.

kyniu
kyniu
1 posts
Nomad

It dosn't work! :/ Im not happy... $&%$*#

tekmas
tekmas
1 posts
Farmer

How I take a help about problems with login and saved games.?
Im play EMP-game (space strategy online game).
I play first time in my sister's PC, but when I try play im my house. GAme dont open.
I do login, but when I click in game, show a gray screen and message:
"waiting responde of ag-emp-game.com...."
and stay thus by 30minutos. I dont wait more.
Thanks
tekmas

thecrazydonut
thecrazydonut
1 posts
Peasant

Same problem as problem no1. I use firefox on ubuntu 14.04. None of the solutions previously mentioned work for me.

Banglebuck
Banglebuck
1 posts
Peasant

Just Ctrl+F5 a couple of times and it'll work again.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Banglebuck Old thread, please don't do that.

Showing 1-10 of 10