Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Found the island..

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 6:06pm

A_User_Of_This_

A_User_Of_This_

12 posts

Hi, I am a user of this, I looked at these forums and game and thought they rule.

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 6:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,318 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, its a place where many have fallen and for the ones who survive are never seen again.

Also would you like a cookie? Its tainted with only a little poison, I'm kidding of course. I used a lot of poison.

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 6:16pm

A_User_Of_This_

A_User_Of_This_

12 posts

@R2D21999

Talking about good greetings....

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 6:21pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

They do rule \\m/ and welcome to AG. Stop and stay awhile. Enjoy the refreshments (courtesy of R2) and this pamphlet about how you should steer clear of R2's refreshments.

*hands pamphlet*

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 6:58pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,105 posts

Hell-O and welcome to the Boneyard... maybe we have a few vacant graves in the northeast... if not you must dig your own one, on the new cementary in the west, sadly were run out of shovels (the others dont bring them back) so you must use your bare claws to dig then.

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 1:28am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I looked at these forums and game and thought they rule.

You got that right! We have the finest community around... cloth napkins and everything! The only thing we can't do is fold a lawn chair, but that's just a programming error...

Anyways, welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 4:37am

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

And please dont let these firet comments to freak you out.
*whispering* when they were babies their mother dropped them on the head. Like, over and over again. "Oops! Oh sorrry little baby R2D2! Here ill pick ou you up-wohow! Oops not again.. here come to mo- oops....

Wander around, enjoy the forum games, participate in debates on topucs who range from what will happen in WW3 to what fruit is better.

Have fun!

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 10:42am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

Welcome to the island. Nobody leaves from here... ever...

Reply to Found the island..

You must be logged in to post a reply!