ForumsThe TavernGET HYPE

27 7496
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

From pang:

"For a plethora of reasons [[finals]], I have taken the week off of AG. This, however, does not mean I have forgotten about AG. Oh quite the contrary, I am actually planning something big. HUGE. HOW HUGE?! GIGANTIC!!!"

OH GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT? GET HYPE EVERYBODY, BECAUSE PANG IS COMING FULL FORCE WHEN HE GETS BACK! GET HYPE! HYPER THAN HYPE! HYPER SPEEEEED!

*cough* That's enough caps. pang made me do it.
Anyways, I hope it'll all be worth it to get hyped up for. Everybody, this was not my idea! Just a disclaimer. SO GET HYPED.

• 27 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Another one of these? I'm not going to get hyped because the last time something like this happened it never actually happened or if it did, it certainly wasn't continued for a moderate period of time.

PANG

And you're sure pang wrote that part?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Another one of these? I'm not going to get hyped because the last time something like this happened it never actually happened or if it did, it certainly wasn't continued for a moderate period of time.

Hush your mouth, heathen! But anyways, you should. A pangy surprise is on its way.

And you're sure pang wrote that part?

No, the paragraph in quotes is what pang wrote. That was all me.

More from pang:

"Like Sal's threads, I shall not be revealing anything until the time has come. Unlike Sal's threads, something WILL come. At least I hope so, or this crap in front of me is going all for naught. Stay tuned for more info!"

If anybody is curious, pang is relaying me this info through text.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You mean he might actually post an updated in the WOC?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Unlike Sal's threads, something WILL come.

This makes me rely on it less. Besides, even if it does come, how do we know it will work? This better be good pang, or you'll end up like Sal.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I've only not presented a final reward once, and that was the sake for psychology. Otherwise I have delivered on all fields and occasions. But I will still never tell.

Also it will be a few months before I come back, if ever. Count on me popping around maybe once a month. Most of you know how to contact me off-site anyway.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

or you'll end up like Sal.

Yes, with a thread full of suicides.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

or you'll end up like Sal.

Of course not.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've only not presented a final reward once,

If I remember correctly there was also that one thread you didn't finish, it was right after your something is coming thread. I forget the name though, it was where you talked about a user, you also put the armatar of that user in the post while talking about them.

I'll try looking for it.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'll try looking for it.

Found it.
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm hyped.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

GET HYPE

Hype level: Nobody gives a ****.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Hype level: Nobody gives a ****.

Rule 17-1: Except pang, maybe.

The following Rule of Armor Games should be prepared in case pang actually releases something:

Rule 18-1: pang will tell. Eventually.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

GET HYPE GET HYPE
GET HYPE GET HYPE

pang:
"I hope you all are preparing your hype levels! This update is more or less to let you all know the preparations are coming along smoothly! As for y'alls end, if any become interested in participating it should be known that emails will be involved. So have an email prepared that you are sure yo uwill be able to see everything sent... if you do not have an email you are confident about, then think about making one. "

End post.

Brace yourselves, people; Winter is coming.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE

That's right people I have something BIG planned! And don't worry, I shall be coming through with it! I'd rather my hard work not go for nothing GET HYPE people! Just need to put finishing touches in!

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Fine I'm hyped now... Woo...

Showing 1-15 of 27