8,051 posts
Nomad

leave in a jet i found (full fuel) with gps built in

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

what would you do if you were stranded on an island alone

Well i would obviously leave or stay what other options are there? Oh yea, kill myself.
kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

umm, i'd claim the island as my own, make small village people from twigs and sticks, and order them around

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

seriously, i think i could survive with only a knife. first i'd build a leen-too out of palm branches, then find food (bananas, coconuts, fruit in general). if no fresh water is available, i'd make a still by filling coconut shells with sea water and placing them under a diagonally slanted palm branch so the sun would evaporate the water, which would collect on the palm branch, and then condense and drip down into another shell. once i got foor & water & a shelter going, i would attempt to make a fire by rubbing a dry branch along a flat-sided branch laying on the ground, with dries grass, twigs, leaves etc. at the end so the heat would eventually allow the dried stuff to catch fire. that would be the hardest and most grueling part, but after that, id eventually build weapons (probably like a staff, bow & arrow, possibly a spear if i could find a rock to sharpen) and hunt either wildlife and/or fish.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

use my cell phone to call 4 help.... duh.....

Virtigo
Virtigo
50 posts
Nomad

alot of these posts are retarded...spammy spam spam.

anywho, if I got stranded on an island alone, assuming that I can't call for help and stuff, I would make a signal fire on the beach so a passing boat/plane would see me and make a makeshift tent and try to survive until help arrives.

hklilbro
hklilbro
12 posts
Nomad

if it bad i get off the island. if its good id stay there really

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

waterpologuy, that is stupid!!! HOW CAN YOU USE YOUR CELL WHEN YOU HAVE NO SIGNAL!!!!!! DUH

what would you do if you were stranded on an island alone

i wouldnt do anything cuz im not an idoit agreeing to go to aheatstroke place like an island, stupid quiestion,am i right? i wouldnt do it for 100000000000000000000000 gold$ forhget this quiestion

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

A. I will call
B. Build a raft
C. Make fire and start my life here as a islander
D. Signal of fire
E. ???????????????

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Kick back and relax. You have to take advantage of owning an island all to your own.

Showing 1-12 of 12