ForumsGamesI don't like how every MMO does this.

21 39955
legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Every stinking MMO that looks cool always portrays women in less than covering clothes.Annoying. The only good MMO I have found that doesn't do this is the Game of Thrones MMO.

• 21 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Not only video games... sex sells count everywhere^^

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Oh, don't blame the creators.

It is Pure Fact that THE best armor for females is BikiniMail.

Of course the best armor of all times is the +10 AC t-shirt (unisex).
http://i.imgur.com/lDzeyAK.jpg

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

I know one MMO title that has Naked mode lol But I just tried it because of my naughty friend of mine

Every MMO's has a unique feature to catch the interest of the players, The only thing that I am looking for a MMO is the battle system since this is where you will be known and your guildmates as you reach the max level. Just like Moba games when you killed more enemies you are always at the top

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

But I just tried it because of my naughty friend of mine

ok

Every MMO's has a unique feature to catch the interest of the players, The only thing that I am looking for a MMO is the battle system since this is where you will be known and your guildmates as you reach the max level.

Kudos to you. However, it is sadly a showing of our current state in regards to this sort of thing. Sex sells, and so does objectification.
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

I know an MMO what has "Naked Mode", and it is on Armorgames.com

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

The title of an MMO that has Naked mode is Requiem Memento Mori but I played it only once. Right now I spent more time playing some games here in Armorgames then Dota 2 and Eclipse War Online.

Showing 16-21 of 21