Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Nicho's Drawing Diary

Posted Mar 10, '14 at 9:43pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,890 posts

Nice I MEAN LOOKAT DAT TINY CHU FACE WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO SQUISH IT
Other than that, it's well drawn. And your shading is fine I mean I'm going to assume that you weren't going for super-realism, and it honestly looks just fine to me. (Hatsune) Miku's face seems a bit off, but I can't put my finger on it. And I think her hands are too small...but yey. Now you look even more like a drooling otaku! XD (as you once said somewhere)

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 8:51am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,535 posts

Knight

Thank you Storm. *Squishes Hachune's face". I adore Hachune, and chibis in general. Yes it does seem abit off doesn't she? >( I'm no sniveling pervert.

Frustrated at the improvement process. Lines are too bold/dark and seem very kiddish. Need to find a way across at some point, or be stuck like this.

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 4:49pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Who is this Rikka and what happened to her right eye?

Posted Mar 11, '14 at 8:09pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,535 posts

Knight

Rikka's a character from an anime I've started reading. She has that eyepatch cause she suffers from medical delusions and she believes that she has a witch's eye so to speak.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 9:02am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,535 posts

Knight

Moarrrr Rikka!

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/071/7/e/scaredrikka_by_redvasa-d79w0ll.jpg

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 10:38am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

That mouth is just ad-adorab-ador-

I can't say it. It's impossible.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 9:19pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,890 posts

So it's ablorgable, Nilly?

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 9:33am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,535 posts

Knight

I think I'm beginning to understand the anatomy of a person (or the vastly smaller and disproportionately cute one of a Chibi); I didn't know before that drawing seriously meant actually understanding the minute joints/bone structures! Of course, it matters much less for a Chibi, but still.....Oh, and this thread will be a literal diary, so expect moar of these inane ramblings and self-notes. :3

Rikka Clutching an Exclamation Mark.

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/072/3/d/excitedrikka_by_redvasa-d7a0bs8.jpg

Posted Mar 13, '14 at 4:11pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

She has that eyepatch cause she suffers from medical delusions and she believes that she has a witch's eye

What does Rikka look like according to her delusions?

Posted Mar 14, '14 at 10:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,535 posts

Knight

What does Rikka look like according to her delusions?

Usually she's wearing Gothic clothing.

Reply to Nicho's Drawing Diary

You must be logged in to post a reply!