Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Most HATED charactar in gaming.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 5:11pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,318 posts

Who's you're most hated charatar in gaming?

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 11:18pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Any of the Captain Obvious Zelda companions are notorious for this, Navi most of all.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 8:13am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,471 posts

Knight

Speed merchant characters in Fifa.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 9:11pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,992 posts

Navi most of all.

Hey listen.
I never liked the ally they give you pokemon. Usually because they have an awful team that doesn't do anything productive, making me hate double battles.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 3:56am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

The most hated? That easy...he tormented you from the very beginning of the game. He always was one step ahead of you the entire way...gloating. He came from a powerful family and could of been anything, yet he chose the dark path. And when you thought he was finally out of the way, he was your final challenge!

The most hated, most vile most insidious character in any video game goes by only one name.
And that one name is...
Blue.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 8:13pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,288 posts

The opposing paddle in pong. That guy is the bane of my existence.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 8:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,486 posts

Knight

Fi. Sure Navi started it all but at least you had the option to listen to Navi. Fi on the other hand, will force you to listen to her and most of the time its on something really obvious.

I can't really think of anyone else. If one pops in my head I'll be sure to bring it here.

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 11:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,146 posts

Fi. Sure Navi started it all but at least you had the option to listen to Navi. Fi on the other hand, will force you to listen to her and most of the time its on something really obvious.

Really makes hero mode suck.

At least they tried with Midna and Fi to give her some connection to Link, Navi literally shows up out of nowhere and disappears just as fast (from Link's perspective).

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 4:27pm

FreckledTerror

FreckledTerror

57 posts

Mine is from X-Com: Enemy Unknown, a character I named after my sister, she had a shotgun and was going to hit a Sectoid (A alien grunt in X-Com) from across a box with 1% chance to miss, and she points upwards and shoots and then gets killed! If you don't understand what I mean, she missed. My sister's character always had a high chance of hitting on a low chances, but a low chance on high chances, she drove me nuts.

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 9:40am

mightybob

mightybob

369 posts

Mario. he's so annoying

Reply to Most HATED charactar in gaming.

You must be logged in to post a reply!