ForumsGamesMost HATED charactar in gaming.

27 70302
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Who's you're most hated charatar in gaming?

• 27 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Any of the Captain Obvious Zelda companions are notorious for this, Navi most of all.

~~~Darth Caedus

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Speed merchant characters in Fifa.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Navi most of all.

Hey listen.
I never liked the ally they give you pokemon. Usually because they have an awful team that doesn't do anything productive, making me hate double battles.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The most hated? That easy...he tormented you from the very beginning of the game. He always was one step ahead of you the entire way...gloating. He came from a powerful family and could of been anything, yet he chose the dark path. And when you thought he was finally out of the way, he was your final challenge!

The most hated, most vile most insidious character in any video game goes by only one name.
And that one name is...
Blue.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The opposing paddle in pong. That guy is the bane of my existence.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Fi. Sure Navi started it all but at least you had the option to listen to Navi. Fi on the other hand, will force you to listen to her and most of the time its on something really obvious.

I can't really think of anyone else. If one pops in my head I'll be sure to bring it here.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Fi. Sure Navi started it all but at least you had the option to listen to Navi. Fi on the other hand, will force you to listen to her and most of the time its on something really obvious.

Really makes hero mode suck.

At least they tried with Midna and Fi to give her some connection to Link, Navi literally shows up out of nowhere and disappears just as fast (from Link's perspective).

~~~Darth Caedus
FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts
Peasant

Mine is from X-Com: Enemy Unknown, a character I named after my sister, she had a shotgun and was going to hit a Sectoid (A alien grunt in X-Com) from across a box with 1% chance to miss, and she points upwards and shoots and then gets killed! If you don't understand what I mean, she missed. My sister's character always had a high chance of hitting on a low chances, but a low chance on high chances, she drove me nuts.

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Mario. he's so annoying

zabuza117
zabuza117
1 posts
Nomad

Lydia, she runs into traps I obviously walk RIGHT PAST.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Blue.

Smell you later!

Then again, you did kill his raticate.

And no one best be hating on Navi. She just wanted to help =(
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Then again, you did kill his raticate.

That's what he gets for choosing the Pokemon with the element advantage over my choice. Spoiled sunvagun.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Pudge on your team who doesn't know how to hook
Crystal Maiden who doesn't buy courier or wards
4 teammates who all decide to be hard carries
Rubicks who trap you on cliffs
Feeders
Russians
Brazilians
Supports who steal last hits