ForumsGamesThe Last Stand Dead Zone: What are alliance wars?

5 15409
Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I tried asking in the actual forums and threads, but noone has answered. And all the people that answered were unable to explain properly, so I figured I'd just ask a moderator.
What are alliance wars? What are war tasks and donations and war rounds? I have heard that an alliance raids an enemy and steals their flag. But how does it work? Do all the leader survivors of the members gang up and attack some guy? Why are there time limits between rounds as long as 10 days?
I played Dead Zone for a long time and I had almost reached level 30. But then I quit for some time and came back almost a year later. In that time, medical items and injuries have been introduced, along with alliances and a new rule stating that if all survivors die on a mission or raid, you get none of the supplies or experience found. I understood everything else, apart from alliance wars.

• 5 Replies
Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Seriously? This has 900 views and not a single reply? I am not asking for answers from only mods. I would appreciate if players who have played DZ actually provide some help. If I am posting in the wrong forum please let me know and please help me by posting when I actually post in the right place.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Moved to proper section.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Thank you Devoidless and kegaumongo for moving this thread to the right forum. But can you help on the topic I am posting about?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Honestly, I have no idea what Alliances are, so I can't be helpful. If you've asked this in the official forums, then I don't know what to say since it is probably the best place to get information. Maybe you could check this page, but I guess you've already done that. Sorry, I don't have any other suggestion

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Thank you for your help. Your links helped a lot, and I asked my friends online and some were cooperative enough to explain. So I now understand the point of alliances and all their aspects. Thank you for trying to help.

Showing 1-5 of 5