Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:06pm

Stormslice

Stormslice

42 posts

Hey everyone. I've been a member of Armor-games for a while, but I never really knew that a forum really even existed here until yesterday. Now I'm kind of bummed that I didn't know sooner.
But anyway, just wanted to say hi. I've read some stuff on the forums and I'm really excited to get started posting. I plan to become a large part of this community and I'm hoping that we can all have some fun.
Well, cool. Have fun and see you out there guys!
Stormslice

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:18pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,486 posts

Knight

Welcome to a place of nightmares and darkness. Please accept the poisonous cookies that I am presenting to you.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:30pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Hello storm. Welcome to AG most of us in the ag community are nice. But others like picking on new guys uhummm R2. Here is some REAL cookies. Have. Fun time!

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:32pm

Stormslice

Stormslice

42 posts

Sure. My stomach can digest anything. Besides, I can detox right after, so they really won't do much. You lose. :P

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:34pm

Stormslice

Stormslice

42 posts

I like going head to head with people, even if it's just joking around Blackbelt. Don't worry, nobody here can scare me. :P

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:38pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Tehe well that's a black belt mentality if I have ever seen one in my days. I like that keep up the work! Btw R2 and I are actually good friends so that was all joking around!!

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 11:42pm

Stormslice

Stormslice

42 posts

Hahahha, thanks. :P I know. I've been reading a lot of your postings. You guys have fun together. It's cool. Hopefully I'll be a friend too.

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 8:16am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,687 posts

Hell-O and welcome to your doomsday... well, maybe more than one^^
You think you can detox anything... you never tasted the pang-part-thingy R2 uses for his cookies/cakes... not even pang could stand them.

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 10:11am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,486 posts

Knight

Don't worry, nobody here can scare me. :P

A newcomer once said that. Then I showed up at their house and we never saw him again.

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 4:42pm

Stormslice

Stormslice

42 posts

Dude, you show up at my house, you'd better have some thick dang bullet plates. I'm a redneck, I got attitude and big honking guns.

Well, after being exposed to several poisons in my life, Unleashed, I think I can take it. :P

Reply to Hi.

You must be logged in to post a reply!