ForumsThe Tavern[REQ]Today is the day!

257 51640
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Here we are. Two months later.

60 days ago, our good friend and neighbor R2 asked his sweetheart Aggs to become his wife. To join him in a life of happiness. To bring each other the companionship, love, and joy of marriage.

I would like to welcome you all here today, for Armor Games first wedding. Please help yourself to the refreshments. The ceremony will begin shortly...

• 257 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Wait, is this where the whole "you opened my presents" thing in the "You're Banned forum came from? Well....that's a great way to compliment the guy who not only bakes you a custom cake to apologize for something he doesn't understand, but, after someone throws it away, he attempts to remake it, only to find his ingredients have been used for....something else. THEN, he goes and gathers more ingredients, and bakes another cake. I was going to give it to you, R2, but I might not now. Unless, of course, you explain the presents thing to me, and then act as if nothing was ever said about presents. So....what will it be? The red pill, or the.....Ugh. Sorry, wrong speech again. So.....what will it be? Cake, or no cake? *End Rant*

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

CLANCY! PREAPRE THE STAGE! Hello there everyone, and welcome to the newest act, the revival of the cake. As you know, Clancy ruined the cake so he had to be part of fixing it, right? Well, I have divisied a plan, involving mostly magic and my assistant, Xeano the rabbit. *Xeano hopps on stage*. So as we know, we need a human sacrifice in order to exchange the life force to the cake. Luckily, I held a poll and R2 volunteered to nobely be killed. Clancy is stage master, Xeano the assistant, R2 the human sacrifice and me, the Magican. Come back later for more! Intermission, 30 min.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

WAIT! DON'T KILL R2..well, you can if you want...BUT I HAVE THE NEW CAKE! Waterproof this time. Now, I know I gave you a choice, but I decided you should have a cake on this special day. So, here it is. *Sets down cake*

Enjoy. And please don't throw it to the fish this time. They already have one.

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

HAHAHA! *whips out flamethrower* KILL IT WITH FIRE! HAHAHHAHA! It's always good to burn stuff to give it to the gods,right?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

AGGZ NO SAL WAS INSIDE!!!!!!!

Blackbelt, help me hide the corpse?

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Hey, if no one is going to eat my cake, what should I do with it? Aggz, R2, please accept my cake and eat it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

please accept my cake and eat it.

Only if you rewrap my Christmas presents.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I did. Check the "You're Banned" thread.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Lets make a quick contest!

R2, What aggz favorite food?
Aggz, what is R2 favorite food?

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

The old cake will be revived soon enough. Im sorry about any casualties that happened along the way. Another cake would be nice, though, to smash it at R2's face.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I did. Check the "You're Banned" thread.

But you wrapped it wrong. So you need to do it again.

R2, What aggz favorite food?

I think her favorite food is... something chinese.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Does aggz even read my posts?

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

I do read your posts Danielo, i just Choosr to ignore them. I hate most chinese food, i like Italian more.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Well what a suprise!
Another gigantic cake! Will you be honoured to cut it aggz?

aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

I am honored to. Just hand me a knife and ill proceed

Showing 136-150 of 257