ForumsWEPR{dup}The Truth about Islam

4 4826
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Look at this site guy's
Try to explain this and if you want to merge this with the other topic Islam then please do.This is evidence that God exists but ill leave that part to you guys.

[url=http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/pyramids.htm]

• 4 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Read everything on this site if you must,it shows every answer(i think) to your questions

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that those high blocks were made from baked clay then cast like modern cement?

I don't understand what exactly he is getting at here; who he means by "an illiterate man"; and how this proves anything supernatural in any way.
Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."

The real question, if we admit he got it right where so many got it wrong, is not how he got that part right, but how, managing to get this right, he managed to get the purpose/function of the pyramids so wrong. ^^

This is not me making a serious argument here, I'm just showing we can easily make words say what we want them to

As the famous quote from Humpty Dumpty goes: 'When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean â" neither more nor less.'

I don't think this warrants a new thread though.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Where is the 'discussion' here? The OP simply states "Look at this because it's ttly legit and proves god is real."

That's...that's not conducive to the exchange of ideas. Besides, there is already a thread here that is better fleshed out. Funnily enough, the OP as made a few posts there already.

So feel free to go over there to continue this 'discussion'.

Showing 1-4 of 4