ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165276
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair color, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger 2/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/2/4, $800
State: Cut shoulder

I go out and go to search more casual clothing.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.
Armour: None
State: Bandaged head wound.

"I'll go through the directory you guys scout out the area." I say moving over to the phone.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You find a department store, and go inside.
Their is a selection of suits and jackets, as well as winter clothing.

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.

You manage to find your general position with the directory.
The area your in is in the Housing/Office part of Border Rowth.
A branch of the lab your looking for can be found in the Education/Research district, a couple of blocks away.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I buy a new suit.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Haha! Some luck! Come on guys we are nearly there." I say setting off toward the lab.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Concord Forger 2/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/2/4, $623, Business Suit.

After using the changing room you are left with your old clothes, grey papery
uniform jacket and pants.
You notice a man standing nearby to you, wearing a brown suit, and holding a similar bundle.

You pass several other pedestrians as you walk. Most seem particularly sun scorched and carry either holsters, or purses with pistol shaped bulges in them. Your own weaponry goes largely unnoticed until a untidily dressed man in a pig-pie hat pounces on you from around a corner and smiles at you, showing no less then three plated teeth.
"My are you a well armed fellow!" He continues without waiting for a response "But....somethin' wrong..." He lays a finger across his own chin dramatically before brightening and asking "How'd a fine young man like you come to carry a side arm-without a holster!"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I head to a place smaller than a hospital if availible, to tend on my shoulder.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I didn't have the money to buy one at the time, guy asked me for an extra 500 pesos just for a holster. If you don't mind I need to get going."

Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
I do love the Mexican weather...
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You locate a clinic on the street, a mostly empty sterile place with a bleached looking staff, who usher you into a room and dress your cuts before asking if you'd like to become a volounteer.

The salesmans smile drop off his face.
Literaly. He mumbles as he walks off, pocketing his false teeth.
After a few streets you reach the next block of bulldings, a highschool, a couple of labs and a 'Turn That File Upside Down' clinic.

For one thing your in NEW MEXICO, as in the state of America.
And you're the one decided to leave, I just didn't think it would be worth stirring up trouble when you actually had a reason to cross the border.
The 'rule' was more of a warning that people would have difficulty leaving,
and by human nature, had been secretly hoping someone would attempt it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I ask, "What volunteer?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I... What...?" I say in utter confusion as he walks off.

"Alright now we need to know which one is the lab we need... Let's head to the clinic, they may know."

Ah okay, fair enough. Well I'm glad I filled that hope.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Would you like to volounteer!" A slack jawed nurse repeats in a cheerful monotone "We are a free service an need your help!"

The clinic turns out to be a testing lab that uses escape-attempt prone prisoners on a trial basis to aid in the pursuit of knowledge, as well as curbing their escape atempt tendancys. Not a very nice place.
The secretary, a smiling young woman who seems to have smiley shaped pores, tells you that they often interact with the cell lab, and tells you the address.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

"Well, what can i help with?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Thank you very much." I say with a nice smile before heading toward the clinic.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

State: Healthy

They stack a few medical supplies.
"The nurses who work in the clinic near Lake Hope keep sending heavies to scare of our patients and get blood on the floor." She tells you "We won't you too see if you can keep them away."

The Rindels Cell Replication is quite close, a square concrete building with the corners roughly hacked off. It has a very definite vibe of "come inside young one, we can change your chemical balance and make you heavily dillusional....come..."
Plus the plaque on the door is a bit smudged.

Showing 631-645 of 750