ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165262
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 12/18, Waster 3/4, Hans II 2/5
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze.

You move down the tunnel, there are some old files of morse-code scattered around, blowing in the slight icy breeze coming down the tunnel. You can hear police murmuring still, then to your horror, a light is shined down the trap door.
A Law-man with a boomstick jumps down, looking the other direction.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.

'Oh crap there here!' I drop to a crouch and pull out my Waster, I line up a body-shot, central mass. I attempt to hit his heart

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Death to aliensh!" The man shouts.
You pull of a shot on the weapon, the lawmen flying of his feet.
The man makes a relieved noise. then another cop falls in and he screams.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'There are too many to fight we have to run for now!' I shout as I re-arm my rifle and continue to run down the pipeline.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You head down the tunnel, the drunken man running full pelt after you, waving his arms for 'extra speed'. As you leave the entry and the cop's lights behind the tunnel get disorientatingly dark, the man just grabs you before you can fall into a shallow pit in the centre of the tunnel. Form inside you can vaguely see a human shape. "Hello? Help me up!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Bugger me, thanks for that. Who's down there?' I call into the hole

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Ted
Notable features: black hair, lazy eye
Inventory: Cain 12 9/18, Flintlock lever rifle 2/4, Faked Beans.
$170 dollars,
Armour: Trench Coat

On the street, I dust off my trench coat, and walk over to the gun shop.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Uh...My name is Django. I came down here looking for...rabbits."

$170 dollars,
State: HealthyThe person looks up. He is a clone.
You feel a programmed urge to kill him immediately.

$170 dollars,

The shop has a sign showing splatter of black with a A of white in it. Followed by text- Ebonyian Ace Arms.
There is a light on inside.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Uh, what the...)

"Uh...My name is Django. I came down here looking for...rabbits."
The person looks up. He is a clone.
You feel a programmed urge to kill him immediately.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Can i safely assume that if I have the urge to kill him then he also has the urge to kill me?)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,

I enter the front door and see what they've got inside.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Yep, although he seems to be unarmed.)

$170 dollars,

There are many grey or chrome automatics hanging on the wall, protected by cages. The man behind the counter doesn't even even seem to be hiding his holster- two shoulder holsters, a belt holster, and maybe even a banned spine holster. He has gray skin and look cheerful.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

'Pull him out there would you, I'll watch the entrance for those aliens.' I move a few feet away from the hole and crouch down, pulling out my sniper. I glance back a few times to see when the other clone is nearly out of the hole.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

$170 dollars,

I ring the bell, "Excuse me, sir, I'm looking for an affordable gun that still has enough firepower to take down the bad guys. I also need some ammunition for for my Cain 12 handgun."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You hear the man grunting and as he hauls the clone up.
The police are setting up a few portable-shields, and keeping there heads down. As you turn you see the clone standing unsteadily, the man helping him stand and saying something about face-huggers.

$170 dollars,

The man looks at you, making wonderful eye-contact with his left eye.
"Affordable gun, eh? Well that's the Ebony Aces slogan- Price does Not belittle Quality. Were you looking for a shot-gun or an automatic? We sell infantry pump-action right cheap. And with the pistol, would you like a second magazine, or just ammunition-box."

Showing 91-105 of 750