ForumsSupport ForumMy username is too long glitch.

9 2092
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Hello guys, [especially Admins]
So, I have had this problems ever since the AG3 update I believe.

I don't think it is just me, but anyone with usernames longer than 8 letters can't see their whole name. On mine for example it says Blackbel...
So question, is there away this can change, because i would really enjoy seeing my whole username, Thanks

~~Black~~

• 9 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Your profile looks fine to me.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Yes, but like in the top right hand corner, like your "control bar" the drop down: View, edit, armatures, friends, games, log out. There. it is doing that glitch. yours is more than 8 is yours the same? all glitched up?

Sorry for not specifying

~~Black~~

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

*adding. However I logged into my sisters account which as 10 and it showed all 10 letters, mine as 11 so that may be the problem can this be fixed ?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Yes, but like in the top right hand corner, like your "control bar" the drop down: View, edit, armatures, friends, games, log out. There. it is doing that glitch. yours is more than 8 is yours the same? all glitched up?

I thought you were referring to the profile since nobody complained about the problem you just specified even though it was there for a while.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

So there is a way to change a setting so I can see it? I am guessing not. Thanks anyway.

~~black~~

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I have 9 characters in my username and it looks fine to me

http://i.imgur.com/uhpRseB.jpg

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I think above 10 it is bad. I really hope they can fix it.

~~Black~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think above 10 it is bad.

Mine only shows six characters... Depends on the character size like a bunch of i's or a bunch of p's ya know? Especially since mine are uppercase.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

So you also have the problem. So I think we do have people who would like to have it fixed, or at least have the &quotroblem"

Showing 1-9 of 9