ForumsNews and FeedbackFF Proposal #6

10 4294
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I am proposing that maybe AG could add a feature where you can see all your recent posts without having to hunt for the thread. NG already has this feature and I find it very efficient when I need to find a post. (not that I ever post there lol)

~Dapro

• 10 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

That is very interesting,or as Dapro said I find it very efficient
when I need to find a post.I got an idea, based on this, thanks Dapro,
and if you agree I'll add one more frame throughout this matter.

Why would we be limited only to posts?

We could have a function which will enable overview of recent history
(comments,posts,game ratings).

Why only recent history and not complete history?

Because I do not want change the basis of this idea,the point is in
recent activity and not on the entire activity from the beginning.
It could be another option,but now that it is not a subject.

Anyway, if we are going to vote for this, I vote yes,sure.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it's called a post history, and I'm all for it

It gets regularly mentioned, and so you'd think it must be under consideration. But, it can't hurt to repeat

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmm I didn't think of that but that would also be good ^^
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Hmm I didn't think of that but that would also be good ^^

I think if we compound this option with the one we ahve now, we can have a Link below the "browsing, or playing..." that would say something like "Show more" then it would bring us to another page with all activity...
Good suggestion. I would sat that would be stalker if other people use it ( ), but it would be a good way to track activity and to find a recent page easier.

Good suggestion!

~~Black~~
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think if we compound this option with the one we ahve now, we can have a Link below the "browsing, or playing..." that would say something like "Show more" then it would bring us to another page with all activity...

I honestly don't like that idea very much, as people like their privacy. *wink wink*
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We could change those words(comments, posts, Game ratings, games submitted, merits) in the profiles to links so we could see what we did. And it could be ordered like the 'see all comments' thing on the messenger.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

merits

That reminds me... There should be a way for you to see what comment you got a merit on without having to go through your email. That'd be convenient IMO ^^
legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

For the game history,it could just be called Recent (Like on ROBLOX)and you should be able to track a thread,and if we can,i'm not aware of this feature.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

This sounds like a great idea, a tab to show of all your recent activity in general on AG. It would be so useful as I have the same problem having to trawl through threads or comments, any admins/mods view yet?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I also love this idea, I think it may be complicated with our current system. But we all feel it may be a good time to upgrade.

Showing 1-10 of 10