ForumsPopular MediaGood Radio stations?

7 6142
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I believe I am one of the few people that does not listen to the radio at all. I find local radio stations unbearable as they are full of shi-.. music not to my taste. Most of them play purely pop music which I cannot stand and they are always full of adverts so I find listening to a station too much hassle. I now stream which music I like and make a playlist to play. Does any know of good internet music stations?

• 7 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I believe I am one of the few people that does not listen to the radio at all. I find local radio stations unbearable as they are full of shi-.. music not to my taste. Most of them play purely pop music which I cannot stand and they are always full of adverts so I find listening to a station too much hassle. I now stream which music I like and make a playlist to play. Does any know of good internet music stations?

Try RadioSure.
I've had it for a couple years now and they have so many stations from countries all around the World, some with commercials, some without.
You can use the free version and get all of them.
The difference with the registered version is that you can add more stations to your favorite list.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Here's a list: https://web.archive.org/web/20111103201609/http://freeteam.nl/patapoe/links.htm .

Mind you, that hasn't been updated since probably early/mid-2000's or thereabouts. Either way, enjoy (hopefully)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Ah ps, I see now all of those links also lead to Wayback links. Well, surely you know how to bring them back to the actual links (Cut off the web.archive bit.)

As said, many of them will have gone dead, but I think a good chunk remains.

EvilSantos
EvilSantos
15 posts
Peasant

Have fun listening on Liquid Bass

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I happened to find this radio in my bookmarks. My bro used to listen to it. I don't know if he keeps listening to it today. It's pretty good if you're a fan of classic rock.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Thanks for the suggestions guys I'm listening to some of them as my spotifiy account isn't working, realised there was a radio thing on it too.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i dont know if these stations are still around but i used to listen to kiss and hot96

Showing 1-7 of 7