ForumsNews and FeedbackHero Board

19 8666
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I like this is finally here, so we can see where we are overall to others.

• 19 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Never mind my previous post because I found it in the Quests drop down. However, the admins have not made an official announcement yet.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Think before you post

I found it in the Quests drop down. However, the admins have not made an official announcement yet.

It's not long been there and i notice things rather quickly.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]Where is the "hero board", or is this just a poorly written suggestion for such a board?

Think before you post[/quote]

That's why I said never mind when I found the hero board, though I wish there was post editing.
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I wish there was post editing.

Yeah i know it can be annoying. Soon it will be here ...
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Well the beta Hero Board looks pretty good, I think it could be improved if it was added to the homepage instead of being kinda shoved in the corner hard to find.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Cool, By the day thing. My guess is that the newbies are going to be on it most days, because when they join they will have already completed the quests and they just have to sign into the game and they will receive all the quests, but with us we are just earning 1-5esh depending on when new ones come out.
I like the ALL TIME though and I think it works pretty cool.
I think for me the most useful is the all time.
#2,820 I stink

~~Black~~

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah... nice!

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

My guess is that the newbies are going to be on it most days, because when they join they will have already completed the quests and they just have to sign into the game and they will receive all the quests,

You can't earn quests when not logged in; so I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Quests will start counting only after you've registered here, no matter how long you've been playing before.

Also, this thread seems pretty double with http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12162259/feature-friday-1-6-2014 ? Cheers.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

[quote]Also, this thread seems pretty double with http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ ⦠y-1-6-2014 ? [quote]
pft created this thread hours before Ferret offically announced the Hero Board, apparently it has been up since Friday so they've all been sneaky.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

pft created this thread hours before Ferret offically announced the Hero Board

Oh, certainly, I meant and/or vice versa
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

You can't earn quests when not logged in; so I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Quests will start counting only after you've registered here, no matter how long you've been playing before.
@MacII
Actually it works that way.
When you log in for the first time, all the data from games jumps to that if it is online save, and as soon as you log in it will give you like 5 merits or however much you earned.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

When you log in for the first time, all the data from games jumps to that if it is online save,

? But if I'm not mistaken, you can't use the online save if you're not logged in.

Maybe I am overlooking something, I'm a little tired of pondering several things these days Never to fret, I've a few days of good ol' manual labor coming up, should give us all a break
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I have do it tho, maybe not on the online save, but it defiantly transfers like in Gemcraft, and jacksmith all those I have done that just played not logged in on the account then I log in and play again, BOOM quests!
--Look into it, but I believe I am correct.

~~Black~~

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I dunno, Blackbelt, maybe one of the staff can say which is which.

All I know is I played here for years before signing up, and it sure didn't earn me no quests. (Boohoo ) Nor indeed did I ever get to save no online saves then.

Showing 1-15 of 19