ForumsGamesWii U or Wii?

12 17373
yoshilover
yoshilover
2 posts
Farmer

Many kids have Wii's, and many have Wii U's, but which one comes out on top? Put some descriptive and thoughtful comments about which seems better, has better games, and which is a better one to buy. ( I have a Wii already )

• 12 Replies
yoshilover
yoshilover
2 posts
Farmer

I think that the Wii is a better quality and is just plain better than the Wii U. Who cares if the Wii U is new? The Wii is better. The Wii has a better variety of games and titles. I doubt if the Wii U will come up with a lot more games. It has been around for a little over A YEAR, and they don't have that many games out. The Wii came out in 2006 and they have over 100,000 titles! In 7 years, I bet the Wii U would have only 20,000. I've heard friends say the Wii U was a waste of money. When it came out it was $350.00! The Wii is better, yet cheaper. At the price of $100 with a game included you can tell that the Wii U is overpriced and does not have as good of quality as the Wii does.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I doubt if the Wii U will come up with a lot more games.

The Wii U plays every single Wii game, so it automatically has a larger library than the Wii.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I have only used the normal Wii which is actually pretty fun, especially multiplayer, not had the chance to play Wii U but I don't even like the sound of it, having some like thick slab as a controller like an ancient tablet streaming to your tv? Not for me thanks I'll stick to the solid normal Wii.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

The Wii U plays every single Wii game, so it automatically has a larger library than the Wii.

lol in other words its a wii only better. answers the question no?
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

the wii u doesnt really have any good games yet

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

the wii u doesnt really have any good games yet

It has the wii's games and you don't even have to throw out your remotes.

~~~Darth Caedus
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

The Wii-U has it's ways, continuing your game in the bathroom, lets you play with 5 people, and Zombi-U is the best zombie survival game since Dead island.
And plus, the Wii-U just started, just like the PS3 made COD WAW to BO2. And that's just the graphics and quality in gaming. You see, graphics are what make games addicting, next to gameplay. The Wii-U is just combined with the Wii and the 3DS. 1 more thing, the Wii-U lets you still play with the game pad while someone else is watching TV.

I have a Wii-U, should you buy it? Yes. Should you buy it with Wii-U games? Not yet. Just go with the old fashioned Wii games.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wii U by a landslide. Plus it has better internet connection(I'm on it right now. :O) than the Wii.

Should you buy it with Wii-U games? Not yet.

Wait till Smash is out, then get it.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

You see, graphics are what make games addicting,

wow... debatable. games have been addicting since ever and i find myself enjoying older games better. graphic means nothing to many gamers.

should you buy it? Yes. Should you buy it with Wii-U games? Not yet.

so i should buy a whole new console with no games just so i could play the games i already have with better graphics? sounds more like wasting money to me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

but which one comes out on top?

Yes, the polished pile of crap or the or the pile of crap made for the first pile of crap that at least smells decent...

Decisions..
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I got it with Nintendo Land.. Which didn't last long.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

and Zombi-U is the best zombie survival game since Dead island.

That's not saying much considering the fact that Dead Island was horrible.
Showing 1-12 of 12