ForumsNews and FeedbackFont for knights (and a suggestion)

27 11726
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Knights have purple font guys!(I am surprised that I am the only one who saw this)and I suggest that we should make @Joey Betz a knight.

About being a knight:
Being a knight means contributing to the Kingdom by helping other users in need, supporting the Moderators / Admins and being an example to other members of the kingdom by displaying chivalry and respect.

He has helped the kingdom by making outstanding games!He was an admin once so why being not a knight?We can't forget him guys!

• 27 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I dunno, but is this publicly discussing these favors and disfavors, or generally the finer intricacies of board operation, a wise thing to do? I know forums where it's just not on...

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I don't think it is a good idea for us to make a judgement call that the mods and admins haven't asked us to make; especially because it is in regards to a now private user. I don't think in the past this was a community decision. This is something that sounds like the board of mods/admins would do.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

He's not even an active user, he doesn't work for AG anymore so what's the point?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Imo its a decision of the staff (admins/mods) which user deserves it, and they decide things like this in private.
A public discussion could backfired as we see on the "*insert username here* for mod" thread. I rly dont want to throw in the nick of the user in, but i know he wasnt happy with that whole thing.

If the staff ever want a public discussion about this or other themes they will surely inform us.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I appreciate the interest, Knighting people is still very much in its infancy. Stay tuned for my post on lost Feature Friday later today - and things will be made clear.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

The knight idea is very cool, but I think they should have their own page somewhere, or maybe further down on the about page? When you click on the word Knight, that's where it leads anyway, so it only makes sense.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@joeybetz is now a Knight, also they will have their own page - some features are still being worked on.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

some features are still being worked on

Wow one day I hope to join um.
Congrats to ALL!
So the features, is that something where they have special powers, I C they have cool armatures....

@joeybetz is now a Knight,

He is a dev no? will Devs have a Dev rank also?

~~Black~~
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I would like to present an issue with this:

No one considered Colourblind individuals, like myself, who, when scrolling through the forums, will perceive the "Knights" as mods until further investigation is taken

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

will perceive the "Knights" as mods until further investigation is taken

Or you can just read under there names where it says Knight...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Daleks, why must you repeat what I just said?

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

pang is colorblind? or is pang lying?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

pang is legitimately colourblind. It just so happens that blue and purple are the worst two colours for me =/

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

pang is colorblind? or is pang lying?

Confirmed, not a joke. pang has been confirmed colourblind since she shot out of his mother's womb, entering the hell we know as Earth. But seriously, she's colourblind.
Showing 1-15 of 27