ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Knight?

396 191287
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

'Knighthood': What is a 'Knight'? And what does 'Knighthood' mean?

'Knighthood' and the title 'Knight' is bestowed upon a user that has shown exemplary deeds and outstanding behavior as a member of the Armor Games Community. This exclusive title is only granted to those users that have earned a special place among the citizens of the Kingdom.

How do I become a Knight?

Care about the community and other users and catch the eye of moderators or admins, they are the ones who choose who is Knighted. Don't ask to be Knighted, that's a good way not to be Knighted.

What can Knights do?

-They have access to a Knight-only Forum.
-They have access to Knight-only armatars
-Special forum coloring and badge.
-Knight Gilding

I'll add more to this sticky if there are further Questions.

• 396 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

A dark gold, let's say. :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Is it dark gold now?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Dark red also then -__- every colour will always have to be darker then to be easily readable in comments.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Looks like the Knights don't have font color anymore...
Glitch or meant?

~~Black~~

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

--Sorry bad computer. The colors on this are terrible.
Glad that glitch was not true tho.. Sorry about my possible induced panic.

~~Black~~

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's dark red? I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

It's dark red? I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

Nah, still purple.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

Same here... It's seems like the purple isn't popping as much for me anymore or maybe that's just me getting used to it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's seems like the purple isn't popping as much for me anymore or maybe that's just me getting used to it.

I think the color was changed early on after people complained about it being difficult to read. The bright sparkly text was giving people headaches, so it was (seemingly) dimmed down after about a day or so.

I'll admit, I didn't find it difficult to read, but the first color they used did seem a bit too bright in relation to the other special text, most noticeably moderator text. If a knight posted before a moderator, the moderator's text, by comparison, didn't look much different from standard commoner text. The way it is now (if it is actually different and my eyes aren't just playing tricks on me) seems much less distracting, and if a change was made, it was definitely a change for the better.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Knights Champions Suprieme?Let's go with KCS...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think the color was changed early on after people complained about it being difficult to read. The bright sparkly text was giving people headaches, so it was (seemingly) dimmed down after about a day or so.

Ah... That explains a lot ^^
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah, I need to go to bed.

Yes... You really do.. xDD

Personally I don't really care about it. Purple is my fav color I don't mind seeing it around. And I think the choices so far have been good ones.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

That would be really, really awesome - but me loving you isn't what gets you to Knighthood.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That would be really, really awesome - but me loving you isn't what gets you to Knighthood.

Ferret loves everyone. He'd make everyone a Knight if he knighted people he loves.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Ferret loves everyone. He'd make everyone a Knight if he knighted people he loves.

I hate it when you stomp on my hopes and dreams Mino.
Showing 76-90 of 396