ForumsForum GamesGround Zero II KICKSTARTER Thread #2

37 14114
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

15TH ANNUAL GROUND ZERO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. You might or might not know me but I'm a pretty old user here on AG and a while back I used to make RPG'S. I ended up having a really successful one which was called Ground Zero. It was a tournament/survival type RPG. I started with around 10 players and it eventually dwindled to about 6 at around page 50. I never actually got to end it since during that time I had a lot going on in my life such as school, family, sports, relationships, etc. But now I'm back maybe not as active but I'm still back and I want to start this kickstarter thread once more to see everyone's ideas.

I already have a pretty strong story set and character sheet. Just wondering what people might want to add or whatever. I won't be releasing the RPG for some time now so.

Here are some links:
-First Kickstarter Thread
-Ground Zero I

So far here's the character sheet in it's rough version, still might add just a few more things or even remove. So this isn't final. Btw there is an application sheet at the beginning just like GZI so I know what your character is like.

CHARACTER
Name:
---
STATS
HP: 100/100
Armor: 100/100
-
---
CHIPS
Passive Chip I:
Passive Chip II:
Prime Chip:
---
WEAPONS
Right Hand:
Left Hand:
Back:
Belt:
---
ITEMS
Backpack [0/10]:
Chip Pack - Passive [0/3]:
Chip Pack - Prime [0/3]:
---

The story takes place in 2026 2 years after GZI which was the 14th annual Ground Zero. Now since I didn't finish the first one completely in my story it will contain the ending but that won't be known by anyone until I post it up. It is still a tournament/survival type rpg but with more adventure and action.

I suggest looking at the links as they will provide way more info on this whole thing. Especially on the chips and such. Hopefully some of the older people who were in GZI come here.. *cough* pang, Robot, Matt *cough*

This is all I'll write for now since I'm pretty tired. If I get no responses I'll bump in the afternoon.

• 37 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'M IN SWEET BABY JESUS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll either be pang tzu again, if he is alive, or pang ts-vie if unable to be original pang.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

That's why I'm doing the kickstarter.. I'm still building the story and all that jazz. Tomorrow I'll try and get more into this since today was a pretty busy day.

Love that you guys are gonna join though IDEAS IDEAS!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah that's going to be added in.

Actually hint hint kenji never died... neither did any of the remaining players they survived... hehe

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I thought passive because really they do apply passive effects on you unless you have 2 of the same chip really... so I hought it'd be better.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg matt that's friggin awesome. I'll add them onto my list

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I WANT LASER SHARKS THEY WOULD ONLY BE LIKE THE MOST PIVOTAL PART OF THE EVENT

Also, pang tzu is back in B-)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Btw, you should add Bio and Phys. Desc to the Character sheet. Probably Gender too.

That will be added to the application sheet.. Main reason it's not in the CS is because either way people cannot look at eachothers CS so it doesn't matter because I'll usually say if the enemy is male or female and how they look.

The "SHADE-BLADE" Prime chip.

That sounds cool and balanced enough. I'll think about it

I WANT LASER SHARKS THEY WOULD ONLY BE LIKE THE MOST PIVOTAL PART OF THE EVENT

Hahahah we'll see
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Keep them coming. I'm adding them.

Also I've got a bit further added into my story. It'll be cool I'm just trying to get the end and most of the start finished up. It's gonna be fun.. At least I think o.o

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

OH GUYS.. Btw I'm considering strongly on enemy players that are NPC's. Think it would be a great idea, especially with not that many players... it'd be great.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yeah, you did that in the first one and it worked ok.

I know but more like other players and not monsters themselves... get where I'm getting at this?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Si draw me!

Conical hat, clothing similar to Pang Tong's from Dynasty Warriors (pic attached; does not have to be exact, just a reference idea, also arm sleeves not so large please =p), and a toned/muscular build.

Danke!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Forgot pic!

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/art/dw4-pang-tong1.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2 is coming back dawg. You all going down, except if I end up being on someone's team again. That might happen.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

You all going down, except if I end up being on someone's team again.

Forgot to mention.. Not initial teams.. Teams are going to be up to you guys if you want to team up or not.
Showing 1-15 of 37