ForumsNews and FeedbackWho is Cowboy Kid? Why is he on our Front Page?

29 12572
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

A few people have been asking me about "Cowboy Kid" and the reason why he's on our website. Armor Games helped support the making of the commercial which is now in the top 5 finalists for the Doritos Superbowl contest. We're very excited at the possibility it may actually win, and every day you can help us by visiting their website and voting for the commercial.

If you haven't seen it, it's bound to make you laugh.

Thanks everybody!

• 29 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Wow, funniest thing I saw since 1974. ( I wasn't alive. )

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I wish I could vote.

Sadly it seems I need a Facebook and I won't be getting one anytime soon.

So does ArmorGames get paid if this wins? Because that's what I'm seeing, unless it means something else.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I call child abuse. The mother was happy her brat of a kid was tied up... Actually, I was happy he was tied up too.

Up vote from me, once I can unlock my FB account.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I liked the commercial. It's pretty cute and funny. *Upvoted*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Though I liked the commercial and all.. It sincerely wasn't funny to me. I'm not one to lie about things like this :P

I might or might not vote for it. But I won't vote for any of the other ones so no worries

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

A few people have been asking me about "Cowboy Kid"

There was an AG game to do with it, no? Cowboy Kid Chase.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

The winner probably wins money or a lifetime stack of Doritos, I don't know. And if he wins the money, he'll just waste all of it on a console [preferably an XBOX]. Why would we vote for a kid who would waste all of his money on an XBOX?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I do feel the advert you guys made was a little cheesy but the others were also so. Anyway you guys deserve to win, voted again for the 10 odd time ahah.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Though I liked the commercial and all.. It sincerely wasn't funny to me. I'm not one to lie about things like this :P

I personally preferred Slingshot Baby from last year... It was just as cheesy, but that Grandma tho.
-

Still, AG gets upvotes from me because AG is awesome sauce.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I would give it a vote except I don't have a Facebook account :/

Bah, they should let you vote through Youtube or Google+ or something.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I do feel the advert you guys made was a little cheesy but the others were also so.

Each ad is required to be at least half as cheesy as the Doritos they're advertising. If you ask me, they all succeeded in that regard!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ah, Facebook. Keeping anti-social people away from random internet events since 2006.

Though I'm almost tempted to create a fake FB account just to vote, though that might not be a great idea if I decide to vote for the one I think is funniest rather than do the right thing for my favorite internet community.

I agree with you there, my favorite was "Finger Cleaner", even though it was a bit on the predictable side, and "Office Thief" actually made me laugh as well.

But nothing has been said so far that leads me to believe AG actually wrote the commercial, so I don't think they'll be offended by our opinions.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Upvoted.It is so funny!
=)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today is the last day for voting. Hope this one wins.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

So a South London curry house paid $2.2 million to advertise the super bowl. Read more here.

Showing 1-15 of 29