ForumsSupport ForumNew point addition?

24 3720
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok so I just got this idea. It probably won't go through the mods but im going to see what you guys think.

What if AG added a new point thing. Like another kind of merit or something. I think that they should add a new thing but that is just an opinion.

So, what do you think about this?

• 24 Replies
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

well, you all have most excellent ideas, especially sharkbate

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

What about earning points for buying items from the Armorgames store.
http://armorgames.com/store/
Maybe a point for every $1 you spend. Doesn't buying products from the store help out Armor Games?

Hmm i actually like that idea. But the rich rule over the poor again in this situation lol.
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I don't think that is a real good idea. From what I know there are not many people that go and buy a big amount of item's from the store.

$1=1AP

That's not a lot. I would say something more a long the lines of

$1=5AP or $1=10AP

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I like that idea plokkey and StarScreamer. But I really like the idea plokkey made. A game where you earn AP.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Yea that's a good idea but people could always cheat through games and it would be hard to keep up with the points that you get.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well an exclusive game made for armorgames by armorgames. Maybe multiplayer so you can report cheaters? but again the hack/spam riot would start like the chatroom.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I don't think that is a real good idea. From what I know there are not many people that go and buy a big amount of item's from the store.
$1=1AP
That's not a lot. I would say something more a long the lines of
$1=5AP or $1=10AP

Don't you think that's a little too much? If it was 10AP per $1, I could get 100AP by spending $10. It's almost like buying points. I thought it would be better to have only 1AP for every dollar spent because it would keep people from just buying a lot of items for the points. The points are just supposed to be something extra that comes along with whatever you purchase.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Wait why would someone want to buy Armour Points in the first place??? You point makers never cease to amaze o_o

Now points coming with the items you purchase, I guess, but it shouldn't be an outrageous amount either, but then again, people would buy more things probably...goes either way I guess.

As for the multiplayer game, I too can see that getting out of hand, it'd be fun, but there's always that person or persons who thinks its funny and they don't have anything else to do so they decide to start spamming or something of that nature, so that may be a bad idea-_-

DeadRisingKid666
DeadRisingKid666
28 posts
Nomad

does anyone know how to refferal because i dont please tell me

Showing 16-24 of 24