ForumsSupport ForumBusiness suggestion for Armorgames!

27 3471
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I just had a great idea! Armorgames could partner up with a different site like kongregate for example. If someone played a game or did something on kongregate they could earn points for their armorgames account and vice. versa. Also sites would be less competitive and it would be more fun for everyone.

• 27 Replies
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i dont agree i dont know why but i dont agree.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Ashley, jalex, you don't want to start an argument, so this is closed!

Agent86 is correct in saying that it might be considered a merger. I might be able to see this happening with a real small website, but 2 leading gaming sites won't work.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

it is not a merge. Just a connection of points

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Technically, AG and the other site that they linked points with would be supporting each other and end up working together way more than just merging points...

And that would be a disaster for AG...

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Technically, AG and the other site that they linked points with would be supporting each other and end up working together way more than just merging points...

would merging together be a bad thing?

AshleyM
AshleyM
47 posts
Nomad

Yes it would be because then they would defintly fight about uploading your image,and the name ect.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

you do have a point

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Yes it would be because then they would defintly fight about uploading your image,and the name ect.

How would that happen?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Huh? That would happen because some sites allow anything the User wants to put up as their Profile Image, but AG doesn't, and if they did they would want it to be kept clean and appropriate, not every site cares that much about these things.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

no one agrees with me

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Basically, there would be conflicts between AG staff and the staff of the other website, and this bickering would run both sites into the ground.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

i wish mods and admins would read this topic

Showing 16-27 of 27