ForumsThe Tavernwho was your first friend?

43 6636
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

mine was manike

• 43 Replies
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

it was either blaze 1692 (who is now blaze 22792) or adissimo7

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

@plokkey No, I guess it was just a mistake

My friend friend was not on this profile but another profile...*mysterious smile*, but we'll not talk about that, my first friend on this profile is Zega. Even though he's only 9 years old *eh-hem* He's pretty nice.

Sincerely,

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimaru.png

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

my first friend was greatzulu638 cos we both share a ove of football and he backed me up in a thread about it. Hes a top bloke rele.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

My first actual freind was wow4ever1212. I had freinds before that but he was really just one of my freinds that stayed a freind. As he is still now.

My second freind would probably be bates. He's a nice guy and is funny. He is really mellow and is just fun to talk to.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My other friend would be ialwayswin because he helped pass a game that I couldn't beat.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Oh gosh,if I was to think back that far it would be a miracle.

I actually think that it was Gamerboy because were but from Ireland and yea he was my first friend.I really liked him as a friend but then he quit =[

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

The first person here that I started talking to was Asherlee, and my first really close friend here was Devoidless...

But I don't have so far back to remember, haha.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I am a little sad that I live on the opposite side of the world as this means I don't get to talk to many people much and I miss out on being friends with obviously awesome people.

The first person who asked to add me as a friend was actually Bratt02 (when he hadn't handed the account over to his cousin or something yet). But otherwise I believe I got to know Moegreche, Asherlee, Devoidless and DM pretty early on!

...I haven't had the time to sort out my friends list. It's so horribly outdated, I think people have added me and I haven't added them back xD

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well my first friend was streetego, but haha we never talked and next thing I know he quit.

My second is 6862837 which is annoying because i never remember his name.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

my first friend is atomicsquid333

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Bah, I'm so mixed up that I don't know who my first friend was...

bones777
bones777
36 posts
Nomad

mine was lamps he liked one of my fr2 maps but he never on anymore =(

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

My first friend was Sharkbate,he is a great friend he helps me when I have problems he is the same age as me.And he has a unicorn armatar.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

my first friend was Ankronikka1. our friendship started in a odd way! lol but now he quit and plays on kongregate. but i found him there! so we talk there too^^

zogenergy
zogenergy
39 posts
Nomad

my first friend was and still is oocerealoo which is now my ex boyfriend

Showing 16-30 of 43