The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Moved] I'm trying to find a old ag game

12 5185
phaedos11
phaedos11
5 posts
Nomad

i remember playing a old game about a black knight that was like chopping elves and stuff in half, you could get new weapons like a light saber and a lawnmower. if anyone could remember this game then thanks

• 12 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm not sure what it is but you'd probably have better luck if your thread was in the flash games section.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

First off what do you consider old? Also, assuming no one knows what game you are talking about, you can just type in 'knight' to the search and look for all the games that are tagged with knight. Hopefully it would be in there.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ah yes that definitely sounds like Miniclip's Black Night, I used to play it a lot it, loved the upgraded weapons. An interesting concept bashing peasants for money.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

No, I don't think it's Black Knight. Black Knight didn't have a lawnmower or lightsaber.

My fav game EVAR!

phaedos11
phaedos11
5 posts
Nomad

so first, its not black knight, second i played it like 5 or 6 years ago. and it was the kind of game where there was multiple stages and after every level you could buy new weapons, there was no saving. its probably a pretty bad game, i just want to try it again.

phaedos11
phaedos11
5 posts
Nomad

oh and i think it was on agv1

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Here's a few links that might help, sword and medieval.

A few questions: What did the graphics look like? Was it pixelated or cartoonish?

Also was it a mouse-only game? Or was it a keyboard-only game?

phaedos11
phaedos11
5 posts
Nomad

it was cartoonish and keyboard and maybe you used the mouse to attack. and it wasent in either of those links

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Then perhaps this would help, cartoon.

phaedos11
phaedos11
5 posts
Nomad

its older than the last ones on in that link

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't know what else to do then.

See if you can find it yourself with this.

williamrhs99
williamrhs99
1 posts
Nomad

I'm 2 years late, but the game is StagKnight 2, I've been looking for it for around 5 years now.... I played it so long ago and I just found it on 666 games

http://666games.net/Violent/Flash/Play/344/StagKnight_2.html

Showing 1-12 of 12