ForumsGamesDragon Pals N/A features

2 3137
514random514
514random514
1 posts
Peasant

So i been playing Dragon pals for a few months and even put some money into game. I already noticed there were a few missing features compared to R2's server. But now i been waiting for a 20k like on facebook gift pack and found out it would never come. It's not only about this gift pack but now I'm getting frustrated i started playing this on AG. I'm not putting everything on AG but i'd like some questions to be answered.

#1- About that 20k like gift pack. Someone asked on both R2 and AG's forum about it. R2 claim that its AG & Kong choice not to give that pack. Is that true? I recall receiving a 5k and a 10k like gift pack... that's weird.
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?99015-Forbidden-armorgames-server&highlight=armorgames

#2- Magic Lamp doesn't work. Wouldn't it be possible to link Ag account to a facebook account and make it work? That would be a nice upgrade for AG i guess.

#3- Will those Cross server challenge ever start? I have my doubts... Wouldn't it be possible to do them between AG's 2 server?

Finally if we cant have magic lamp and cross server challenge, would it be possible to compensate us with a worthy weekly gift pack equal to what we could get from those features. I noticed we once received compensation gift pack of 10 lucky coins on AG. They received 10 Nymph feathers on R2... was that R2 or AG's doing? What control does AG have on this game? Do R2 forbid to give decent compensation to AG's users?

I'd like to have my answers so i can ask the right questions on R2 forum and not be replied bullsh* by their moderator and tech support. I pay the same price to recharge in this game as R2 users so i intend to learn why i cant have the same complete game.

Thanks for reading my post.

• 2 Replies
Panhades
Panhades
3 posts
Nomad

I agree with most of this, a little more care should go into the game I think.
But I really doubt they can or will do anything about it but I can always hope.

Shadz06
Shadz06
1 posts
Nomad

I would kind agree with this

Showing 1-2 of 2